• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Quangsangs journey to completionist

Started by Alwaysafkn, November 16, 2013, 11:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alwaysafkn

So if I would've never left RS for WoW when wow came out I would be a completionist a LONG time ago.  :fp: But after wasting 7 years of my life on WoW  :S I have returned to RS and am getting back on the path to maxing / completionist. Once I get it I will prob go to 07 scape lol till RS3 releases more content.  :nyan:

Anyways so here is my current stats.

I will update here every level I gain so be sure to check in and skill with me!

===========================================
Nov 17th 2013 - Dec 1st 2014

Patty

Good luck mate :). Quite a ways to go! But sure you'll get there.

Owen

Best of luck!  Feel free to hit me up if you need any tips/strategies!

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

RoQ

Gl mate you still have some work to do :D
Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Alwaysafkn

Thanks guys, I know I have work to do, mainly I am focusing on maxing first. I got time :)

:afro: So Nov 17th I went from 67-74 Herblore. Decent gains of a sunday. Stay tuned!

:@ nov 18th 2013 I went from 45 Divination to 50 Divination. I hate this runespan clone skill.

:/ nov 19th 2013. got 51 div only. not in the mood to skill

:$ Nov 20th 2013. Went from 51 Div to 55 Div. Got my 50's Milestone cape back. :woeh:

:O Nov 22nd 2013. Went from 55 div to 57. Attempted QBD and got to 2nd phase but my dps is not high enough to out dps her damage in karils and armadyl cbow and anti dragonfire. I need 85 herb.

:X Nov 23rd, 2013. Went from 57 div to 58 div.

;) Nov 24th, 2013. Leveling herblore till i hit 88. So today I went from 74 to 75. (will be more levels by bedtime)