• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Patty's Road to max

Started by Patty, March 12, 2013, 02:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patty

Al

something about your levels makes me want to runescape again :3
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Patty

Zyruth

Patience is the key to Success.

Patty

Patty

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

7PB

dam them botting skills!: ) gratz lol

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.

Patty

Mister Kyle

Patty

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Patty

no????????????????????????????????

7PB

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.

LmaoWelfare

Goodluck slaving away at rs :p

Patty

99 dung i got a few days ago :)

Owen

Quote from: Patty on July 10, 2013, 02:06:29 AM

* Owen keying dat <14minute occult.

You're welcome.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Patty

Quote from: Keith on July 26, 2013, 04:04:05 PM
wowe suche progresse

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Patty

Back after quite a long break :3.
2400 total, not that it's as special now days.

Patty

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Zemus

Quote from: Bassism on July 10, 2013, 06:58:24 AM

You're welcome.

lmao 14 minute occults

just lmao

Owen

Quote from: Zemus on September 17, 2013, 01:23:33 PM
Quote from: Bassism on July 10, 2013, 06:58:24 AM

You're welcome.

lmao 14 minute occults

just lmao

Nice total level cunt, didn't even have to suicide

[spoiler]
[spoiler]