• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] AD The Devil 07 application

Started by AD The Devil, March 27, 2013, 10:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AD The Devil

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?

AD The Devil

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):

I started many a year ago, either in 2003 or 2004; I really can't be sure.
AD the devil is the product of a 10/11 year olds imagination, AD was an awful self imposed nick name to my actual name; Adil, and hey, devils are cool.
Finally my favourite activities include long walks on the beach, watching the tide slowly come in, candle-lit dinners and listening to smooth jazz while I contemplate politics.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):

My name is Adil, I'm 20 years young(ey?), a bloke, from England, I enjoy playing runescape in the background while I'm studying Computing and Business Administration at university (I'm currently in my second year out of four)

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG? Which parts of WG are you applying for? (EoC, Old School or both)

I'm applying for just Old School Runescape, it's all I play and I've known about WG for years, just heard about you guys when I was deep into the whole clan war scene way back when. About two weeks ago I started runescape again after quitting for around 5 years, and I decided to put in some familiar names into clan chat to see if any of them had people in.. For some reason His Lordship came to mind, I went in and got convinced to join. That is my tale.

Your PvP Experience

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.

I was a member of Runeraiders with my brother Sic Mick for many, many years.. In which we had countless pkri's over by members gate pre-wilderness update, which was 2007/8 if memory serves.. 11 hour wars with clans like eos.. It was great.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?

Depends on how busy I am really, I probably won't be the most active member but I'll try my best to make what I can.

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? If applying for EoC, can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?  Your gear will be checked when you are given a CC invite.

Well at this present time I'm pretty broke since I've only made my account around two weeks ago, but when I get the ball rolling; you can count on me.

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?

Sure.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)

Why not.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?

I'm going to move to Mauritius in late 2013 for a year to gather work experience as part of my degree. Hopefully their internet connection can keep up in a war ;P

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

Shit, you're Sic Mick's brother lol

Welcome.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Rachellove9

Hey Adil
Glad to see your joining and welcome to the forums.

Mojo

Hey Adil, I'm doing a similar degree to you (computer science)!

Welcome aboard :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Starzhine

Adil, nice talking to you in the chat. Welcome to our Clan! I wish you much success!

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

Creeper975

Welcome, always nice to see our UK unit expand.

Lord Himself

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi