• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=GREEN][Accepted][/color]Super Cook's Application

Started by Super Cook, March 28, 2013, 11:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Cook

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
My current username is Super Cook. I have a different log-in name but I prefer to just keep that private.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
I started playing runescape 6 or so years ago, and I've been generally active throughout that time playing (with minor breaks in 2009). My RSN is my pride for having 99 Cooking on my account  :> , my favourite RS activities would probably be skilling and minigames, but of course pvp is great fun.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Nathan, I'm 17, male, from Ontario, Canada. I don't really have any hobbies besides playing music (drums in a band of mine) and watching anime. I listen to Metal, and all its subgenres. I don't know what to say about my likes and dislikes, and as for talents I don't know any that stand out haha.

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG? Which parts of WG are you applying for? (EoC, Old School or both)
I heard about the clan from  on-site forum in the Old School Clans section, and I want to apply because I've been playing this game for a long time, and I want to feel more in-depth with the community and a clan. I am applying to be part of the Wilderness Guardians on the Old School Servers, although I know my character's stats on the server is low at this time, I plan on raising it to meet the new requirements being placed in April.

Your PvP Experience

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
I have been in a number of pvp wars in runescape, although I was usually at a disadvantage since I preferred to skill over train my combat skills, but this time I plan to do the opposite. I was in a clan called The Knights of Realm for several years. We had a few wars but nothing exceptional. To be honest, this will be my first time joining a clan of this caliber.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
During most of my free time I'm on Runescape, so I can likely make it to most of the events taking place.

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? If applying for EoC, can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?  Your gear will be checked when you are given a CC invite.
Yes.

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yes.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
There may be the odd time where I actually leave my room and do something social, but beyond that nope.

Creeper975

Mojo

Hey Nathan, welcome to out boards :)

See you in IRC!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

44redhawk

Welcome. Nice app, and Gl on interview.

BeeBee

You seem eager and that pleases me.

Welcome to the boards. Hop onto IRC for the next step of the application, for your interview.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Starzhine

Met him in our cc, sounds like a great candidate. Welcome and gl to you!

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

DZ

Hey man, I'm also from Ontario so I know you'll be a solid member :P
I saw you on IRC and tried to see if you wanted to get your interview started, must have caught you on your way out because you went offline. Come back in soon and we can get the ball rolling!

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.