• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]Application FEELiBRING/Wh00pstick

Started by Whoopstick, April 09, 2013, 01:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whoopstick

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My In game name is FEELiBRING, but my gamers Name is Wh00pstick0923

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I don't like answering this makes me feel old:P, but I've been playing since around 06. I like to skill, make money, and Pk :). I do not like questing but it has to get done :P.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Jeremy, Im 20 years of age. From Mass, United States. I love sports and gaming, I am a first person shooter pro. Don't get me started on music I love most that has a nice bass line, or just sounds good to the ears. I was a three sport athlete in high school. I am very lazy in real life :P.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?

Rachellove9 asked me if i wanted a runescape clan :)  WG 07 is what i play

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?

I am going to be honest here and say that I have never been in a runescape clan. But i currently am in a Battlefield etc clan called F'ked Up Brothers [FUB]

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?

Rules are loud and clear! i accept the terms ;)

Rachellove9

Welcome to the forums.
Everything looks great.
One of us will be processing this today.

Peace
Rachy

Keith

Hey dude! we have a few people in/from/around MA right now - I'm from falmouth but I go to school at umass amherst. when I played rs questing sucked. Wayshow lives in vietnam usually but he goes to tufts! indivi2you lives in NY. A couple people that you probably won't meet like sonixpber (mike) also live pretty close.

Nice to meet you!

Mojo

Hey dude, welcome to our boards :)

You appear to have used the wrong application form, check the stickies "how to join" topic for the proper form. Some questions are the same do you can copy/paste.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Ts Stormrage

...And you must fill it out in triplicate, submit to window 18c on the 2nd floor of the 7th building of the Grand Bureaucracy...

Don't forget your personal identification, your filled-out long form of aproval from the directorate, and of course any other information they might find useful, so long as it's in duplicate and notorized from this fiscal year...
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

Whoopstick

dang thanks for letting me know, and thanks guys :) for the warm welcome. Stormage i don't speak spanish :P. And MASS FTW :P

Asaad

[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Starzhine

Quote from: Ts Stormrage on April 09, 2013, 05:38:39 PM
...And you must fill it out in triplicate, submit to window 18c on the 2nd floor of the 7th building of the Grand Bureaucracy...

Don't forget your personal identification, your filled-out long form of aproval from the directorate, and of course any other information they might find useful, so long as it's in duplicate and notorized from this fiscal year...

And then there is the matter of your first born? No wait do we still require that?

Welcome Jeremy. I like your name!

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

Mojo

Will give this a few more days and then decline. Has anybody heard from him?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rachellove9

He has the flu, he talked to me and hasn't been on so much.
I am not sure but the application he used was what was in the forums at that time as an example.
I'll talk to him and see if he still plans on joining us.

Accepted.  Good luck in WG07.

Whoopstick

yup :) thanks guys for the welcomes :) Lets get this party started :P  :woeh: