• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

I've been hacked and perminantly banned by Jagex.

Started by Jesse, March 18, 2013, 12:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse

7 different bans all at once : http://i49.tinypic.com/3483lg6.jpg

Jagex gives no reasons or evidence for bans : http://i48.tinypic.com/1z6d2tz.jpg

My only leads that I have that leads me to believe I was genuinely hacked and Jagex isn't just retarded : http://i46.tinypic.com/16i7fxv.png

http://i47.tinypic.com/awcn11.png

I am so incredibly lost. I've appealed 4 of the 7 different bans in hope to get their attention and have it addressed ASAP. No, I didn't buy the account or anything. I don't bot or goldfarm (which is what I've been banned for). I don't know what to do, and I'd be pretty devistated if this were a permanent thing. Suggestions or ideas please?

Al

Definitely do the tweeting thing to get some sort of response. The only thing you can do now is the waiting game. :/
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

You could try emailing them. I know there is a forum dedicated to contacting jagex on the official RS forums, so maybe check that out.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Pacman Syu

What state are you from? Do you have any close friends in Virginia?

Nevermind, just saw the image with the Chinese IP JAG request. Assuming you didn't sell your account, your JAG details were compromised somehow. It's really hard to figure out what happened on this end.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Asaad

contact forums for sure. they will give you prompt replies assuming that the problem is out of the ordinary such as this.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Buns

i would change my password, scan for viruses, email jagex and change jag questions and recovery questions

Pacman Syu

Quote from: Healer MD on March 18, 2013, 01:57:29 AM
i would change my password, scan for viruses, email jagex and change jag questions and recovery questions
JAG questions are immutable.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Wayshow

I didn't activate JAG yet, so I don't really know anything about it...
I think tweeting them or messaging them via customer support might help... I don't know what else to do really :/

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8

SquelchyFish

Don't worry you'll sort it out
Jagex ban me all the time for random stuff I didn't do, I genuinely send them an appeal full of junk that doesn't make sense and they unban me.

I think the appeals are actually read by a human but the ban system is automatic, so when you appeal regardless of what you type it brings it to the attention of someone who can see how retarded the ban robot has been.
I think a mod commented on it on a Q&A once.

Asaad

Try reddit. It's fun to see jagex hate comments.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Pacman Syu

Quote from: Asaad on March 18, 2013, 04:47:29 PM
Try reddit. It's fun to see jagex hate comments.
I dunno, I can see it getting downvoted to death and people being completely convinced he sold his account. Without any trust, it would be my first instinct.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

Ts Stormrage

No matter how good Jag is, a keylogger can still circumvent it, can't it?
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

Mojo

Quote from: Ts Stormrage on March 19, 2013, 11:27:47 PM
He said he's on a mac which apparently can't be keylogged
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Pacman Syu

If he was keylogged before he set up JAG.

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on March 19, 2013, 11:38:19 PM
Macs can be keylogged as well.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

Zyruth

Hey Jesse, i am so sorry to hear that.. I belive there are tons of people getting banned without any evidence and wait for their appeals too... And many of em were unbanned after few days, dont worry, i believe you are in the queue too.. Its not the end yet. I know its hard but please Be patient. Good luck bro.. ;)
Patience is the key to Success.

Mochacho456

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on March 19, 2013, 11:38:19 PM

Hahaha, yeah Macs can't get viruses either /s

Swaggbeast