• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Application: Gregro FTW

Started by Gregro FTW, April 15, 2013, 04:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregro FTW

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
Gregro FTW

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
Started Runescape in 2004 on the account Dragonslas15 and played up until the wilderness and free trade was taken. My account got banned and so I shared another account (Gangstalocio) with my friend until 2010 when I finally quit. Recently came back after learning about the 2007 servers and created my account I have now Gregro FTW. I named it Gregro FTW because Gregro is a nickname my friend came up with and Gregro was already taken. Favorite activities in Runescape are questing, pking, and castle wars.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Greg (if you couldn't tell from above lol) and I'm a 17 year old guy. I live in the U.S. and I like to game, run (I currently run cross country and track for my school), and play paintball. I like all kinds of music (with the exception being gospel and country) but I'd say my favorite music is anything electronic (electronic rock, dubstep, drum and bass, etc.)

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG? Which parts of WG are you applying for? (EoC, Old School or both)
I heard about you guys through my friend Swaggbeast and I really want to join WG because it will provide me with a group of people (potentially new friends) that I can play with as most of my irl friends don't play as often as I do. I'm applying for Old Scohol.

Your PvP Experience
When I played in the live version of the game I was just okay. I never really got into pking to much because I kept dying and losing all my expensive armor, which somewhat turned me off to it. I was young at the time so I didn't fully grasp the various mechanics of pking (hybriding, making specific builds for maximum effectiveness, switching at the right time, etc.) Now that I'm older I really want to use the new 2007 servers to really hone my pvp skills (mainly in hybriding). 

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
I've never been in a serious PvP clan outside of just friends. The only experience I've had with multi-combat pking is with 5 of my friends.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
This shouldn't be a problem after next week (as track season will be over for me) but may eventually be a problem next fall when I'm running cross country.

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? If applying for EoC, can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?  Your gear will be checked when you are given a CC invite.
Yes I agree to always have a PvP set on hand.

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yes.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Nothing besides sports.

PkUrClaws

Starzhine

This looks like you are going to do great! Welcome and good luck!

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

Hathor666

Nice app. Its good to see more people joining. Pm an op on irc for your interview. Gl and welcome to WG's forums.

Asaad

Warm welcomes man! I advise you to join our IRC to get your application accepted and let the good times roll.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Creeper975

Mojo

Nice app Greg, hope to see you in IRC soon :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rachellove9

Welcome Greg.
This application has been accepted.
Peace
Rachy