• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Hii

Started by LilRyan, May 02, 2013, 10:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilRyan

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
King RyanD, in all honesty I can't even remember my names before this one.... But I'll name as many as I can... Torva Legs, Tank Gear On,Fro0o0ozen (something like that).. There are more but I can't remember

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
I started runescape in 8th grade (I would be graduating college this year) My rsn is pretty obvious (KING RYAND), I love to pk it's pretty much all I do when I'm not slaying.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Name is Ryan I'm a 21 yr old male from Houston, Tx. I love sports, I dislike the Cowboys (american football)

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG?
I use to be in you guys, and my homie Mobby told me to intro.

Your PvP Experience

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
I've been in just about every P2P clan known to man =p. But to be specific I was in FF,KO,AF,IF,RDK,WG,DW...Told you....But ya I guess I'm pretty experienced

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
yes

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?
Ya, atm I'm pretty broke, but I will work on it.

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
yes

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
yes

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
No

I know I fucked up before, but I'm willing to work out my difference with anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with me.

Mojo

o.O

Welcome back!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rachellove9

Last time we talked you weren't doing 07.
Glad to see you're back.
lol to the names and clans, that is a big list.

Peace Rachy

MoBBy

Good man, listened to me :)

His Lordship

Hey Ryan.
I need to discuss your app with staff before anyone processes it.

LilRyan

Thats fine lordy just let me know

Twizlers300

What's up!

Go Broncos##

BeeBee

Hi Ryan <3.

Can my facebook stay private this time!?!?!?!?
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

His Lordship

OK, I've talked the matter over with staff.
The issue was that a few people remembered you flaming WG during your time in Collision.
We want to know why you're coming back after that bad blood between us.

Could you kindly expand your application so that we can learn more about you before we decide?
The two parts that I particularly want filled out are questions 4 and 5.
Your application as it is right now, doesn't tell us very much about you, and I'm afraid these are things we need to know.

Dorcha3377

Hey I remember you well, good luck and welcome back

LilRyan

I want to join WG because  theres alot of history here, you guys have been around a long time... So you know it's a stable clan. I know my past with you guys is kind of shady, but I've matured alot since then. I don't expect you to trust me right off the bat, but over time I hope to earn your trust back.

As I stated in #5 I have been in alot of clans, I started clanning in I believe 2008, over the years I have learned alot through out the clans I've been in.. So some people may call me a clan hopper or w/e but I can honestly say I've grown from every clan I've been apart of (including you guys).

I wouldn't say I regret my past (I don't like "regretting" things), but a misfortune in it is defiantly the way I ended my time here.

Shinhwa

Ryan!!! Dude I moved to NC before we ever got to hang out again! I hope all has been well! I miss you! Good luck!!

LilRyan

I know I always see your pics on FB :)

Zemus

LilRyan

Hey zemus, how are things?

His Lordship

Your updated response didn't expand on very much either.
You need to clear up your past if you want to rejoin.
I think you'd better PM Rachel or Mojo and get this sorted out in private.

MoBBy

Quote from: His Lordship on May 03, 2013, 11:59:57 AM
Your updated response didn't expand on very much either.
You need to clear up your past if you want to rejoin.
I think you'd better PM Rachel or Mojo and get this sorted out in private.

He did exactly what you asked for lol.

His Lordship

What I wanted to know (and which he'll need to explain in private) was the bad blood between him and WG.
His explanation is still needed, but better said in PM.

Andr3www

Well, Hi, i like it alot.

Ill be wishing to see you on the clan :)

Rachellove9

I have had extensive talk with Ryan on TS.
It is really a pleasure to have you back with us.
I'm looking forward to having you around a long time.
If anything comes up, I'll want you to talk to me personally.

Peace
Rachy

This Application has been accepted and Welcome Ryan