• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green] [Accepted] [/color] Jrkd Intro

Started by Jrkd, May 01, 2013, 02:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jrkd

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
Jrkd is my current Runescape Name, I had an account called Melogramm back in old Rs. And a Tank called Ger Oddy.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
I started playing Runescape back in 2004 ( i belive ) but had retired and come back and retired because of other games I played. Well acutally my current Rsn means well i guess most know what i want to say with that..., My favourite activities are hanging out with my Girlfriend, playing Runescape, Talk and chat with friends and go to my work which is acutally pretty fun.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
So my name is Kai, im 20 years old and living in Germany :). Middle of this year im moving together with my girlfriend near Hamburg.  Most likely im listening to every tip of music what i feel like im listening. I like playing Runescape more then the past years I played because its so much fun to play the 07 Runescape. ( Old Memories and stuff :) ).
4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG?
I heard about Wilderness Guardians when i played Runescape 05 from a friend but never hat the reqs to join and i was kinda underage to join a not german clan ( bad english for example .)

Your PvP Experience

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
I have quite a bit of exp in muli-comabt. With my Tank i was in the Tank/Zerk clan Valhalla and in Exercitum.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?

Yes i can, acutally not everyday ofc since moving to my Girlfriend and need to sleep but most likely im able to join at this time.

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?

Well i watched but didnt found anything about how much Rune sets i need to have stocked up, but i think i can ( atm only 1.5m cash in bank but bankworth about 15m~.)

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?

Yes i understand that.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)

Yes i agree, checking forums im doing everyday and chilling Irc can be fun if people talk with me x)

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?

As i already mentioned im moving with my Girl at July / August so this could interrupt me from playing a little time.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Zyruth

Patience is the key to Success.

Al

Germany. So nice to see the diversity, welcome!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

Sup Kai, welcome to our boards :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Creeper975

Dr. Mudbone

Welcome to the clan!

Wayshow

Ich bin Wayshow, freut mich!

Jrkd

Thanks for all the welcomes :) if u want something to know about me just ask me here, im dont bite ;)

Mojo

Hop in IRC for an interview
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Josheh

Hey man, very excited to see someone applying who is proficient at tanking already! You'll be a great asset the clan, hopefully you can drop some wisdom about those anchovy pizzas. See you in IRC.

Member since 8-8-8

Jrkd

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on May 02, 2013, 05:36:47 AM
Hop in IRC for an interview

i'm waiting for u to slaughter me