• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] application R Tormango

Started by Rat Tormango, May 20, 2013, 01:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rat Tormango

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Silent Guardians Clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
R Tormango    (Rat Tormango - previous)

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
Think I started playing around 2004 - 2005 as Rat Tormango. Due to an unfortunate accident in forgetting the password to that account I had to start over again.  It took around 2 years to finally get that account back and by then R Tormango had surpassed it.  The name is a meld from Ted Nugent's Wango Tango and Frank Zappa's Rat Tomago.  Was downloading music one day and that's what I came up with.   Didn't feel like having to be Ben9876543 for the rest of my internet career.  Activities: I've maxed so any activity in the game is a good one.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):

Ben, male, pretty old, California, United States, Hobbies: runescape, metal detecting, work, motorcycles.  Not necessarily in that order.

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join SG?

Actually I used to be a member of WG (Rat Tormango) wayyyy back when I started.  Due to the above mentined accident I lost interest in playing for a while.  I had no Idea the clan was still around.  I've been playing again and looking for a clan.  WG undoubtedly was the best I had ever been in.

5. What are your current Combat, Total and Dungeoneering levels?
Answer here Combat: 200, Total: 2496, Dungeon: 120 + 200million

6. What PvM and minigame experience do you have? Were you involved in any clans that did this in the past?
Answer here I've pretty much done all of the minigames.  All the bosses except Nex and KK

7. Our event times vary depending on the situation. Will you try your best to make events?
Answer here Yes

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all events? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Answer here Yes

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Answer here None..........unless California decides to slide into the ocean.

Zyruth

Patience is the key to Success.

Wizard

His Lordship

No way!
Dude I remember you so clearly!
What a mind trip haha.
Welcome back brother.

Liszewan

Rat Tormango

:) Thanks Lordy it's great to see you again and your clan still going strong.  It was always a lot of fun running with you guys and I'm so looking forward to it again.  It's good to be back and thanks for having me back.  Looking forward to more good times.   Thanks for the great welcome everyone I'm looking forward to meeting the clan.

milfhunt3r

Creeper975

Mojo

Welcome back :)

Have you been playing 07scape? I don't see you on hiscores for that :O
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rat Tormango

No I haven't Mojo.  I tried it for all of 2 minutes.  I like RS2 much better.  I don't think i'll ever go back to playing 07.

Mojo

Well you've filled out the wrong app then because WG is an 07 clan :P

As you may or may not have noticed we have a non-PvP arm called Silent Guardians in EoC, so you could join that. App form is here: http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=66.0 The first 4 questions are the same so you only really need to change half your app, just edit it in, shouldn't take long :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Rat Tormango

Well that explains the irc ... I clicked the link for SG.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Rachellove9

Hey Ben

Looking forward to talking to you soon.
I'll love hearing the stories of when you were in WG with a younger Gene.  lol

Al

MAXED! Nice. Welcome back and welcome to SG, glad to have you with us.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Will Hylian

Welcome, your name seems familiar.

Josheh

Welcome, Ill hope to see you in IRC so I can interview you.

Member since 8-8-8

Mojo

Interviewed and Accepted, welcome to SG :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]