• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Oliver Lang application

Started by Ecs Ovechkin, May 22, 2013, 12:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecs Ovechkin

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan
im 91 combat with 70 att 80 str 70 def 70 range 85 magic no anceints yet 52 prayer 76 hp
i can aford the gear and will be able to afford a good stock of it soon

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
Oliver Lang, past names- toph pwns ecs crasher ecs john ecs ovechkin john of w77 crashed breh johns legacy

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
Your-answer-goes-here
I've always been into warring/pking i start rs in 2004 on a different account but it got hacked =/ i made this account in 2006 i think. i forget the clan i was in back then but it wasnt one of the dominate pk clans nothing special. after the wild was removed i moved to godwars and did that for a while. then i got into rsb and joined eternal brethren and stayed there until eoc came which made me quite rs november 24th 2013. came back for 07. fav activites are castelwars pking bridding clanwars talking to people and bandos crashing (not anymore) and edge pking (this was all pre eoc activities only been training on 07) my Rsn is my favoroite paintball players name
3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My irl name is John not jonathan or johnny just John please=p. im male obv, born and live in the united states of america. I will be graduating in highschool in a week and have a job. I do play a interesting sport. somthing that you probly dont know about. Its paintball but not your runnign around in the woods paintball, im talking speedball paintball where its a spectator sport on turf feilds with teams ect you should youtube it somtime its the most interesting sport ever. I do that every satuday during day time so i will not be able to scape during the day on saturdays. also another thing is that i love to talk to people as u can see rofl.. ^^

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG?
iv known about you guys forever now, your name just sticks out and i like how you guys are mature. As that im 18 now i've moved on from being childesh unless you hear me laugh then you wont think that.

Your PvP Experience

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
i used to team pk before they removed the wild but nothing to big no brutality or any big pk clan. my most recent multi combat would be before eoc doing rsb. As you know rsb declined so for past year iv only been doing 15v15 20v20s n the ocassional 40v40 full out. my rsb clan was eternal brethren

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
i can and i cant. my work schedeld is changing after im out of school. im sure ill be able to come 1-3 times a week. im hungry for the wars

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?
yes i can in a week after i get out of school and have more time

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes i understand my warring clan had similar rules

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
im used to irc and ventriolo so im sure team speak wont be a issue.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
I go to the beach a decent amount and paintball during the day on weekends and work during the week, but its not as bad as it sounds. probly 1-3 events a week (if they are pk events i dont like pvm events)(i will do minigames tho)

milfhunt3r

Ecs Ovechkin

ll do step 2 soon busy atm =p

Ecs Ovechkin

nvm ill do step 2 tommorow have a paper i forgot to write

Wizard

Twizlers300

Hey dude welcome to WG. I used to airsoft and always wanted to try paintball but never did. The way you play it sounds interesting though I'll look it up.

Creeper975

Mister Kyle

Dude is your RSN really Oliver Lang

If it is I think I will worship the ground you walk on

Mami Tomoei

Hi John and welcome to WG =)

Ecs Ovechkin

omfg bro is your profile picture really hk army?@@@@@@@@@@@

Mojo

Nice application John, welcome to our boards :)

See you in IRC soon!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mister Kyle

Quote from: oliver lang on May 22, 2013, 05:48:47 AM
omfg bro is your profile picture really hk army?@@@@@@@@@@@

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH@@@@

Lighten

Hey, welcome. Hope to see you around!

Tmal34