• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Nolan's App

Started by LongSnapper, June 03, 2013, 05:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongSnapper

About You and Your Account

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?

My current RuneScape name is LongSnapper, my past Runescape name is Supergamer05

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):

My RuneScape history started back over 11 years ago in grade school! I started out playing enjoying the game skilling training combat, then I found out about clans, thats when my addiction started.  I started clanning all the time, as I still do today, I am currently comming back from a long 1 year break from clanning due to irl issues, and football.  My name LongSnapper comes from my football position I am proud to be one!

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):

Hello everyone! My name is Nolan, I am a male, I am 6'0 tall 210 pounds, and I play football for my college team!  I love listening to all types of music, I don't just prefer one type! I can play guitar, and love playing all sports!  I love talking about sports as well so if you are a sports freak like me, lets talk!!

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG?

I have known about WG for awhile whether it was waring against you guys, or seeing fight topics on RSC.  WG seems like a great community as it has been around for almost as long as I have!  They just seem like a fun place to be, and great people to be around with.

5.  Post a screenshot showing His Lordship, Mojohaza1, Rachellove9, Bassism and Vio Amethyst added to your Friends List. Contact one of these people if you need help with taking screenshots.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/appwg.png/

Your PvP Experience

6. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.

I have over 10 years+ clanning experience!  Ranging from every single thing to do with clanning.  Weather its from calling to sniping to tanking to returning, every little bit I no how to do.  My clan history since 2011 (As I quit or was inactive from 2009-2011, cant remember clans from then).

Violent Resolution - FA, Member, Backup Caller -  4 Months - Left due to IRL Issues
BlackNights - 3 Months - Member, Back Up Caller - Left due to trouble with people in clan
The Gladiatorz - 8-9 Months - FA, Member, Pk Leader - Left due to friends were leaving the clan.
Genesis - 1 month - FA - Left due to bored with clan, and clan world.
SOA - 2 Months - Member - Skilling Clan - Left due to bored with skilling and wanted to work on 07 account.

7. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?

Yes, I understand about these times, and I can make them without a problem!

8. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?

Yes, I can keep my gear stocked up.

9. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?

Yes I understand this rule

Your Activity and Availability

10. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)

Yes I promise to follow and agree to all of these rules.

11. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?

In 3 months football season will be coming, when that hits my activity will drastically change, I would like peoples perspective on this, if I should continue with this or not.

12.  Have you read and understood the Rules and Requirements topic which can be found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?
Yes, I have read and understood the rules.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

Why do I feel I've sniped this name many of times.

Were you in BK #2 with Rossycakes as leader?
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Hi Nolan, nice application!

Welcome to the boards :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

LongSnapper

BeeBee

Quote from: LongSnapper on June 03, 2013, 05:30:50 PM
Panda Yes I was

So you'll know my fellow pedophile's Mike and Stu? :D

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

LongSnapper

Creeper975

Very nice app, looks like you have a decent amount of experience, should do good.

Mojo

Interviewed and accepted :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Twizlers300

Hey welcome to WG!

I looooooooove sports especially the NFL (I'm a Broncos fan). Not so much into college but if I had to choose I enjoy watching the Sooners with my dad who is die hard. What college do you go to? If you don't mind answering.

BeeBee

Just talking to Ross about you now.

Welcome!

LongSnapper

well vulcan i hope it isnt bad stuff hahaha

Alpha

I'm impressed with your status in your previous clans :o Good luck with the interview and I hope to see you soon

Al

Holy shit! LongSnapper! You know you're on my FL?
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS