• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Please read this! (Warning - Religious agenda)

Started by Zyruth, June 07, 2013, 08:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyruth

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLamDWwgzp076imhkpxNd552fucLDcZYbR

There are 17 videos in this playlist, please at least watch part 1 and 2.
If this is real, half of my life is fucked. I would like to know How you guys think about this.
Patience is the key to Success.

Al

nightshade where are you :(
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Vio

Quote from: Al on June 07, 2013, 09:03:36 AM
nightshade where are you :(

did you check the citadel?

on topic, only watched about 10 mins so far, will continue when I get home.

Rachellove9

Now I'm a bit scared to watch as NS mention and videos.
I'm going to have to watch this.
Still having 12 Tribes of Rachel.

Josheh

Don't know if I'm ready to dedicate 40 minutes of my life to what superficially appears to be complete rubbish.

I've decided to but I'm going to give you live commentary

• So far I've wasted 2 minutes seeing famous people with only 1 eye visible or with a O sign made with one hand (side note, my principle in primary school would do this as an indication that there should be silence OMG CONSPIRACY RITE)

Now I'm being told I'm ignorant. Now I'm being told definitiions I know.

They've told me they are going to use biblical references to prove the future, you're losing me guys.

Displaying the eye of horos is apparently is a sign that I worship satan (if I displayed).. who is this a sign to? I never knew this, what relgion? what culture? Zyruth pls.

NWO mentioned, there influence can* be seen throughout multiple plateforms (no evidence provided)
    *Only a sith deals in abosolutes

A quote from the bible...a non-scientific piece of text allegedely written 70 years after the presence of "Jesus" by people who hold no  actual significance (bar John who was a "priest")

This music man...

Anime clip.. this feels very immature

Philosophical quote to bewilder the viewer, engage you, suck you in, even the anime character face palms.

PYRAMIDS AND EYES

Symbols and their association - yep cool.. Claims that eyes, the sun, triangles, more specifically the illuminati symbol is purposely placed in movies and not by any random act - No source or references were provided.

Seriously this eye still, its just an eye. I would be interested to see if this "sun" or "eye" existed before the illuminati..

How ironic, a man with no credibility is talking about how an organisation (as as the illuminati) manipulate an event or an audience for their own agenda.

The apparently memoirs of an unknown person being flashed to and certain keywords being highlighted

Contradicts the earlier imagery of rappers being illuminati by saying "i think this nigga is a crumb compared to these niggas"

This man admits he has been behind other causes but this is his "true calling"

Tells me to free my mind and learn something.

A very very broad answer about musicians is asked to the audience but they are told the answer as if it is a fact. "They are chosen" no shit, really?  :fp:

X-factor is psychological warfare.

Tells me to catch my breath. Thanks. Couldn't breathe with all the shit being shoved into my head.

Religious quote..

Grainy photos

Beyonce runs the world

White text on a near white background - nice.

Kesha is the white horse, "we" symbolism? More biblical quotes, seriously where are your other religious sources, at least be a bit diverse.

They are manipulating these biblical quotes so hard.

Oh the illuminati worship satan.. here comes the Christian diatribe, lol jk thats the whole video.

Now they're seriously quoting a musician (again) and analysing it.

See how much information you miss when you can't see? Lets watch again. See what else you can spot.

I'm glad you're trying to enlighten yourself through wisdom. Keep it up. Don't believe everything you read

Here is a quote my professor left me with once; "Without credible references whatever you say is worthless".

TL;DR If you can watch a 20 minute video you can spend 2 minutes to read this counter argument.

Member since 8-8-8

Rachellove9

I'm through most of the first one and I was already aware.
This is why I hate population control.

Most people could skip to 10 min mark.

Armybuilder

Eye of Horus btw its egyptian +P
Which should straight away give away it has multiple meanings. Thats what icons are for.
Nightshade arguements are irrelevant.  As ithe video.
Anyone could show you a bunch if images that have a connection proves shit. The symbol is real no one can doubt that. But it will have a different meaning to everyone.

As for the idiot who wants proof you dont actuall need proof. You know what the symbol is. Ofc its thrown in randomly but thats because your aware of what the symbol means. If i threw in some Greek letter in to something it would have a different context to different people to me its a language. For a phycist its part of an equation etc etc.
Sure the video's a joke just as your above commentary is as well. Clearly your a small minded individual who cant see the greater context.
Fuck i hate some atheists they were never actually all anti-church they just dont believe. Please open your eyes people are allowed to believe what they like.
As for Zyruth ofc this shits not real mate. Or maybe not totally. The symbols do stand for this shit. But dont read into it. Its like Satanist believe that the upside down cross is a symbol of the devil. Its not its a cross that Peter (will get reference) died on and is the cross thats on the back of the popes chair. But to a satanist its a symbol of theres. Doesnt change a thing whats real or not.

inb4someonetakesthisthewrongway and calls me an idiot for defending the video. Not defending it defending some of the stuff said in teh video as its correct. Just the religious contexts are all wrong.

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Elyxiatic

This video is a clear example of what happens when you're on drugs

This Babylon

Lol I love how stupid people are about secret societies. Maybe join one and see for yourself before you pass judgement?

Zyruth

Okay thanks everyone for the comments. look, i just came to know about this today, I am not trying to tell everybody this is 100% real, all my intention is just want find out if anyone of you know about this and your point of view. if this is a very sensitive topic to some people please forgive me for starting this topic and remove this post.   :|
Patience is the key to Success.

Asaad

I would like Starzhine's opinion on this. Her husband is a level 33 Mason.

We are living examples of population control and altered state of mind and thinking.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Colinwarrior

Oh man...I'm not even going to touch this one...

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Rachellove9

I was actually thinking about starz when I watch the video.
I didn't wamt to be the one to bring up her husband.  lol

This Babylon

Quote from: Asaad on June 07, 2013, 09:56:54 PM
I would like Starzhine's opinion on this. Her husband is a level 33 Mason.

We are living examples of population control and altered state of mind and thinking.
masonry just has a bad rap from an uninformed bias. really a nice group of folks, pretty much my whole family has been a mason or a shriner.

Josheh

Quote from: Armybuilder on June 07, 2013, 01:34:34 PM
Clearly your a small minded individual who cant see the greater context.
Fuck i hate some atheists they were never actually all anti-church they just dont believe. Please open your eyes people are allowed to believe what they like.

I think you missed this part of my wall of text

QuoteI'm glad you're trying to enlighten yourself through wisdom. Keep it up. Don't believe everything you read

Member since 8-8-8

milfhunt3r

lets worry about secret societies instead of our oil running out in our lifetimes , woooh!    real problems vs make believe problems

This Babylon

Oil running out actually isn't a problem for our generation. We have many alternative fuel sources even if that happens. However if what the tin foil hat people is true you have mass population control.However as a realist I don't believe the limit of control is currently that far, but this could very well be a real issue. Don't count out things you nothing about is the point I'm trying to make.