• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Any tips on rebuilding with 500k?

Started by Asaad, June 10, 2013, 03:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asaad

Essentially cleaned about a week ago.

Anyhow, trying to get back from 500k and nothing in my bank. Any tips?

-Don't like skilling
-Cannot do anything cmb related
   -no whip
   -45 def

Anything help would be appreciated. :)
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Mojo

That doesn't leave you with many options :3

Try merching perhaps?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8

Mami Tomoei

Ill give you an ankou, :woeh:
And you an ankou. :woeh:
Everybody gets an ankou! :woeh:

YumYumMix

lol mami
btw go stake with ur combat lvl ill earn

milfhunt3r

dont like skilling, 99 fletching.

Go farm unicows, they dont hit hard and you make more gold per hour than green drags

iHHS

Believe it or not I started with a 1.3mil bank from skilling/green drags and I am now at a 60mil bank from only staking. I don't suggest it though.. I got pretty lucky a couple of times when going all in.

Mojo

stop telling him to stake, that's how he lost his bank in the first place :fp:
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

murda fools

tan greed d hide u can tan around 2k an hour thats 400k - 600k an hour depends how much u buy n sell em

eladrin2

not sure how quested you are (many of the quests can be completed at much lower levels than most people do them at) but many of those can give rewards that are mildly substantial (other than exp). But other than that, i would recommend merching

X Warrior170

[center

milfhunt3r

google unicows, makes more money / hour than green drags and theyre lower combat

Twizlers300

Believe it or not buying vials/vials of water can be good money if you don't want to do anything that involves combat or skilling.  One way is to move your house to Talverly, teleport there, go south a few steps, fill your invent with vials, use dueling ring to teleport to castle wars, and repeat.  With people buying them for 280-300 ea, you can make around 8k each trip that takes significantly less time than law or nature running.

kylewelsch

Join the fc 'Idestin' and rune nature runes. It averages on about 200-250k an hour. No skills needed, just 10k!