• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Clan History

Started by sulaiman400, August 10, 2011, 04:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheonix1099

scumtroll69

Ascendency - pure clan that closed.

Mayhem Makers - still #1 and doing it HUGE s0n.

Longhorn143

2004-2006 - Sniping
2007-2011 Dk
Vr
Exo
RoT
Wg

Al

All the clans I've ever been involved in:

1. Knights of Order (off-RSB clan that was well-organized and still alive today, never made it past trial)
2. Glory of Saradomin (medium sized RSB clan that was great but eventually died)
3. Soldiers of Glory (small RSB clan I founded and ran by myself for a while)
4. Wilderness Guardians (been here the longest and staying :))
5. Ancient Fury (made it past trial and fought a few wars and pked with them. MkPaul and Bilbo are great guys and great leaders)

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Keith

Some DG member in 05 with all numbers in his name and a no smoking signature on the forums saw me training at moss giants (pure f2p, better than kero ##) and asked me to join WG - I looked into it, apps were closed but I came back and tried again later, had to write some sort of response as to what I thought the meaning of anti-rpking was (or its equivalent). Was accepted, became a guardian october 18, 2005! short time later promoted to forum moderator, did stuff until the day wg essentially died - went and introed in CL and hung around there for a week or two, then left and applied to/ accepted to EH where I stayed for a good while, but then was kicked for inactivity (even though at the time I had a topic about how I was on vacation) - and then was clanless for a little bit, came back to WG again! I think sectors came out after this? So I think I was an elite guardian right away - for all 3 sectors, (never had been 'higher guardian' - skipped that step) and then I guessed I bounced between emeritus and elite for a bit - and now I'm most likely emeritus for good seeing as I've actually quit playing

BUT I'M STILL WG

Toby

WG4lyife! Been in WG for 4 years now!! Really miss the old days!
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Pacman Syu

Sometime in 2005ish I joined a little clan called Knights of Varrock that had something like 5 active members. A friend and I broke off and started the Crimson Vipers. We ended up getting over a hundred members over the years but only ~40 active at max. The only events we ever really did were f2p pking trips, which were twice a week or so and actively attended. Then our forums got hacked and everyone quit RuneScape. I stayed inactive for around five years and got membership back this summer.

And uh, today I joined DG. <3
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Sadanrusen

I`ve been a lot clans
2005 - started runeScape
2007 - The Brazilian Kings (TBK) my first clan. I been for few months..
2008 - Guardians of God (god)
2008 - The Call of Legends (TCL)
2009 - Green Dragons
2010 - The call of legends / Ascension / Corruption
2011 - Wilderland / Solace / Chivalry Legions
2012 - Metal Massive Attack, proud PK Lead.

Teams:
Vendetta V
Extermination

Fuxk Chaotic

Quote from: DG Keanu on August 10, 2011, 05:05:23 AM
2003-2004

I started playing RuneScape in the summer of 2003. Looking back, it's the crappiest time period to start playing, because 1- you're just before RS2, but 2- you've missed all the rare drops. My first account was "Kecooler", but I disliked the name, so I started a new one called "Keiscool". This became my first main.

I had no real experience or understanding of the clan world, except the knowledge that "clans" existed. Therefore, I decided to make one. I don't know how exactly I came up with the name, but we became the Dragon Hunters. This was not so much a clan as a team of around 10 of my friends, including Superdork_5 aka CJ, the person who first introduced me to the game. We didn't do much (as we lacked any sort of organisation beyond a phonecall consisting of "Hey CJ, wanna go down to the library and play some Runescape?"). The Dragon Hunters days consisted of mostly me and CJ staying up through the early hours of the morning training on guards in Falador. I think we only ever entered the wilderness once or twice... the first was around 3 or 4 of us in Classic, and we only got as far as just north of the black knights fortress before retreating to scorpions (Do remember that when you're level 15ish and with RS Classic's 3-rounds system scorpions are lethal.)

The DH days ended when Keiscool was hacked in early 2004, and after that I only played on and off on Kecooler. By this time RS2 had been released, and my computer couldn't handle it (ah the good old days with dialup and integrated graphics). Around August of 2004 we moved from Maine, USA to Lancashire, England, and thus I fell out of contact with CJ and the old Dragon Hunters members. It has been so long, I can't remember any other names.

When I learned a few high-school friends played RuneScape as well, I decided to re-start the Dragon Hunters as "DH2", and got back into hardcore game mode on Kecooler. My good friend Adam (Ads322) replaced CJ as my co-leader, and I brought in an in-game recruit called Cammaaron to take a third position in leadership. DH2's main focus was "raids" of the Bandit Camp, and we didn't really involve ourselves in much more than that. One of my fabled memories of DH2 was walking around RuneScape spamming "30+ Clan, follow to join!". I got around 15 followers between Varrock and Falador, and added them to our website list. Needless to say, the majority were never seen again.

But for someone who had never seen the real clan world before, I look back on the old archives of DH2's websites and realise how INCREDIBLY professional it all was. We had promotional videos and media like signatures, a working website and forums, uniforms, alliances, awards... too bad we could never pull more than 10 to an event, otherwise DH2 would have been one outstanding success. When I usually write my clan histories I usually ommit the Dragon Hunters from them... but I'm secretly kind of proud of the work I did back in the day.

2006 was the year things got real for me. June/july-ish (still in the DH era). I was wandering around the Monastery, when I see a clan of level 30s heading up to the wild in full steel. I myself am around level 35 and in full steel, so I just decide "what the hell, I'll follow this guy". The leader was Nave_5, and all the way into the wild he was saying stuff along the lines of "This is my clan, you follow my orders". I learned the clan was called "The Siths", and made a very important friend called Tezzer_F, or Terry there. We hit the lava just before the bandit camp, spread, and deathcharged it. About 15 of us level 30s in full steel all running into the bandit camp. It was one of my first memories of real clanning, and ever since I've had a sort of... call it admiration for the bandit camp. I've hosted a lot of events including my 93 combat (later to come) there, and it has a really odd feel to me because of that event, sort of like the prestige of a church.

Later into 2006, I was in a conversation with Terry, and I remember it incredibly clearly. I was just north of the Goblin Village, and I asked him about The Siths and how they were doing. He said it wasn't a "real" clan, and he was now in the Abyssal Guardians. I asked him if they had a website, and he said just google it - their forums were the InvisionFree ones.

AG... they were the kings of mid-sized clans in 2005/2006. They would pull over 100 opts to wars, have insane PKs, were fighting the likes of HOPE, French Riders, Pack of Pride, and so on. This was back when mid-sized clans still had an equal rule in the wilderness. I saw two videos of AG - a steel war against Cutthroat Syndicate (they come later) and a full-out against Pack of Pride. I was absolutely amazed. Their requirements were 85+ and I was only around 71 (I had power-trained for DH2, breaking 40 or so combat levels within 2-3 months. This was in 2006 and I was F2P, so it wasn't that bad.) Even so, I started training to join them, and considered myself an unofficial FA.

I never actually got to join AG. You see, I was simply having too much fun with them - so much, that I include them more often than not when writing my clan histories. AG was the clan that really brought me into the clan world. Being around level 75 and not great with finances, I'd end up going to all their PK trips, dying once and losing my only Rune set, then attending their wars 1-iteming, given a load of abuse, and repeat the next week. I was only around the age of 13, and very immature, so I spawned a lot of bad relationships (but I made some friends, in particular Tyson_Fawlay).

The first clan war I ever saw was AG vs HOPE. We marched up with 116 opts, and AG got in a 5x5 box at members' gate. I was filming (I had a reputation for making videos, and still do today), and off to the side. Out of nowhere, HOPE deathcharged us with 169 opts in full Rune. I was literally scared crapless, and bailed north as fast as I could, as I was afraid HOPE would attack me. It's one of those moments you never forget (is it just me or do I have quite a few of those?)

When I hit level 76ish, AG raised their requirements to 93+. I was still eager to join them, but I wanted to be in a clan in the meantime (DH2 slowly died away). The first clan I found was one called Black Fire Knights. I just instantly threw in an application, and was quickly accepted. If I remember correctly, I stayed roughly a month with them, but I don't see how I managed it. They had around 5-10 active forum members, and did no events at all. I mean, it was nice having the occasional conversations on their forums, but I wanted ACTION. I posted my resignation, and left. However, I give BFK credit in being the first "real" clan I was a member of.

The second was Leigion of Chaos, and misspelled aptly. I did the same as I did for BFK - threw in an application, quick accept, and survived a month with even less of a clan to deal with. They had at maximum 4 active forum members, you could BUY ranks for rsgp (beyond my bank), and did zero events. The first time I had to write up my clan history for an app, I went back to their forums and looked up my joining and leaving dates. It was over a month. I was shocked at myself... what a waste of time.

TuneScape came third. I found them through the video of the TuneScape vs cXs. I was of course, looking for action, and their 356-opts death-march hit the nail. Legion 1 was 70+ at the time, so I applied instantly, marvelling at how awesome-looking their forums were. And how long did I last in TS? A week. Shortly before the war against Adelais, they had a PK trip at midnight GMT, and I, being 13, could not attend. I immediately decided to resign, though for a clan TuneScape's size in 2006, I probably went unnoticed.

I don't remember how I found the Red Blade Hunters, but they were my 4th. I applied, and was accepted. Now the problem with the past 3 clans was that I never got to attend an event with them. I think if I had gone to the Adelais war (or hell, if I could have just focused on training and joined AG in the first place), my clan life would be a LOT different. But it was RBH who baited the hook, with a PK on the night of my acceptance - October 29th, 2006. There were only 6 of us, in armour ranging from mithril to Rune (me in a very professional setup of a rune plate, kite and scim, and mithril helm and legs). I was one of maybe two of us wearing the correct (yellow) cape. But I fell for the bait - I wanted action, and I got it. We had lots of kills - one was mine - a small fight or two... and I was just overall enjoying myself. I'd finally found some place I could call my home, and I regularly recognise RBH as my first true clan.

For the next 2 months, it was great. We'd peak at 80+ opts to PKs, and have the off-days, but I loved it all. From the snowball fights with our allies Unknown Bounty Hunters (later) to the interclan Iron wars... it was cool. I made myself a reputation as "RBH's Official Cameraman" due to my frequent event videos, and even ran for High Council and came runner up! RBH was such a great clan back in 2006... so much to the point that when AG went into turmoil and re-formed as Unholy, I was hesitant to persue my course to join them.

Bollucks_Poo aka Steve, AG and Unholy Leader, got 99 attack on January 1st, 2007. This is also one of those prestigious things to me - my first 99 MUST be attack, in a sort of tribute to that. It was also the day that he stepped down from leadership of the re-formed Unholy. Tyson was promoted in his place, but the clan was falling to pieces. Unholy closed on January 7th, 2007.

Over in RBH, the Legions (Chaotic Revolution, Hell's Black Ravens* and Sanctuan Sword) had opened up. I was in CR, and preparing for our inter-legion mithril war, when I heard the news. I was devastated. True that I loved RBH, but AG was the clan I had ultimately hoped to end in for the past half a year. Leader Tyson said he would have made his own clan called Moratorium, which gave me hope, but he scrapped the idea, and went to Flames of RuneScape instead.

* Hell's Black Ravens' initials are "RBH" backwards. Did you notice?

I felt sort of empty after that. I had always considered RBH more of a temporary spot (despite my complete dedication and involvement). But it's like moving from 1 house to the other - you miss the first, but as soon as you're starting to like the second, the first burns down in a fire. You can't help but feel sad.

At this point I got my legendary Guthix PK in RBH, on January 20th 2007. It's not strictly clan-related, but it's another one of those moments. And it's a tl;dr in itself, so I won't even bother including it.

One night in conversation with Steve MSN, we were talking about AG and how much I miss them. He says to me "Well the community's dead, best you can do is make your own." I guess he implied start my own clan. I'm a natural leader - albeit not the best ever, but I enjoy leading more than I do being a normal member of a clan. Tyson was willing to give me the unused Moratorium forums, so I had a starting point, and an Advisor. I went for it. I posted my resignation from RBH (though it wasn't easy), and launched Moratorium on January 28th, 2007.

We were instantly thrown into the mid-sized clan world - just days into opening the few members Mora had fought alongside RBH and Unknown Bounty Hunters in the legendary PKRI against Dark Legion and Forgotten Templars. It was huge (on the mid-sized clan scale - 180 opts per side). A quick shoutout to Jon AKA Badboijon88 from DL, who got my kill and gave me my rune set back when we finished. He was a great friend of mine.

If anyone knows the history of RBH and UBH, they'll know that the once-allied clans split shortly after this war. The rivalry went on for months, with much crashing and flaming on both sides. Now the problem was, I was a very good friend of UBH (I'd been on many PK and lure trips and even some wars with them), but a well-respected ex-member of RBH. And I wanted both of them as allies to Mora. I had to make a choice, and I don't recall what pushed me to it, but I chose UBH.

In March of 2007, Pureclip (real-life brother of Avni, the UBH leader alongside Thuger50) started Phoenix Elites. Up until this point, Mora were heavily relying on UBH to support us in terms of the wilderness, and I saw opportunity arise. I declared war on PE (A fun steel war, nothing serious), but it would be the first time Mora went into battle on our own. We outpulled and dominated the fight (Mora's 45 opts vs PE's 39. Nothing huge, but I was happy with it). Despite a slight crash from Maddness990's Darkend Chaos (also misspelled, who we later allied with), it was a crushing victory.

The M vs PE sparked off a new era in Moratorium. We went from being the secondary clan to the primary. I expanded our relationships to a range of other clans, and Mora became a power in the small-size clan world. One of our major group PKing trips was a 5-way between us, Godz of Wild, Sleeping Dragons, Phoenix Elites and Darkend Chaos. 5 clans, and over HALF the members present were from Mora. We were becoming a force worth reckoning with.

But there was a flaw in my leadership. We were about six months in, and it was tiring me. I started to isolate myself from the other staff members, making decisions without their involvement, and distancing myself slowly from the clan. Of course, leadership was not happy. Three key members including staff (Memnoch10, Icywind_9 and Scyther1989) formed an exodus known as Return From Oblivion, just before Mora, RBH and The Golden Gods fought Corrupt Pures (CP were the power of pure clans back in 2007). To this day, the break was so quick that I don't even mention RFO in the war video. Over the next month, RFO would take almost half of Mora's active core to their own. To this day, I as a leader do not have the ability to recover a clan from an exodus. By August I was literally begging Tyson to allow me to close Mora, and we finally did so on August 14th 2007.

Mora's death was a weight off my shoulders. But it came at a price. The remaining core of our members simply refused to let the clan die - so far as to the point of creating a new forum with the same name upon my leaving. I reluctantly agreed to keep Mora going, and the clan re-opened on the 15th. But without me. I gave a friend (with no leadership experience) the leader rank, and one of his friends co-leader, and I parted ways with Mora and did not look back. It is one of the decisions I regret the most. "Moratorium II", as I call it, lasted roughly a month or so before fading into complete inactivity.

Where was I to go? Back to RBH, I assumed. But RBH in 2007 was not the RBH of 2006. Benjiben10 and CHC999_Evil were long gone, and Joe_Jones000 was in the High Council spot. He has always been a close friend of mine, but the clan was just far too different. For one, RBH was nowhere on par with Mora at their peak in terms of strength... and once you go up, it's hard to come back down. I'd simply been through too much in the Moratorium era to just jump back in with RBH. I needed somewhere else. On fairly awkward terms, I left after a month or so, to see what else the clan world had to offer.

The awkward bit was my next point of call - Unknown Bounty Hunters. I'd been a good friend of them since we first met in the RBH vs UBH snowball fight from 2006. I'd been just a good member of UBH as I had of RBH without ever posting an application. I figured now was the time to write that application. And it went well, for 2 months or so. But it just wasn't right. It'd be like His Lordship joining RoT - that sort of thing. And I respect UBH - they were a great clan, but just not right for me. I guess it was the community, I just didn't seem to fit in.

One of my saddest moments, and at the same time one I am most proud of, was October 26th, 2007. The Cutthroat Syndicate, or cXs, closed their doors. While in UBH, I had been training on the side to meet their 100+ requirement, and in the meantime attended a few PKs and wars with them. Those few events were some of the greatest I have ever been to in the clan world. cXs was unchallenged in terms of community in 2007, and I suppose I have always looked for good community in a clan. When they closed, Hunter22 (their leader) granted me the rank of Ending Member, so that I had the opportunity to say that I had once been a Cutthroat. That gesture, no matter how small it may seem, I will be forever grateful for. cXs is the clan that I will always respect the most in the clan world.

A small period in Charmed and Dangerous (Tcpegs' clan following cXs) came after, when I left UBH, but I didn't stay long. I was under their requirement (as I only got in because of what happened in cXs), and resigned as I felt more of a hinderance than anything.

In August of 2007, a clan called Avenged opened, which caught my eye. The reason for this was Avenged was 90% ex-Abyssal Guardians, leadership included. It was a remake, in all sense of the word. The clan I had wanted to join from the beginning was back... and I met the requirements. I signed on without hesitation. But it wasn't to last. That 90% was a retired 90%, and the clan went down the same way as Mora II - falling slowly into inactivity. AV came nowhere close to what AG was, and even though it was a nice chance to re-unite with the old blood, the magic was long gone. I resigned after just two weeks, aware of the death I knew they would endure, and I didn't want to be a part of it.

Late November came along, and I had recovered from the loss of Mora I by now. I felt like it deserved another shot - I had learned from my mistakes, and was ready to try again. I began the prep for Mora III. It had one incredible lineup for the leadership - Beshocked (a friend of mine from the DH2 era), Ads322 (also from DH2), Tata360 (from French Riders - another clan I had interest in joining but closed before I met their 100+) and myself.

The awkward moment when you launch a clan on December 1st and the wilderness gets removed 10 days later. At our size we couldn't compete in Bounty Hunter, and I had a strong dislike for clan wars. I'd say we fell into inactivity as well, but in honesty, there wasn't much "activity" in Mora III from the start.

Back to square one, and once again I wanted to give RBH a try. But Joe knew me too well, and made me promise to stay at least a year. I accepted the offer. Prevously, my record for a consecutive term in a clan was with Mora at 8 months. I managed the full 12 with RBH, as promised. I adapted to the new community and after a few months, took on the role of Event Leader.

But the modern clan world sucked, to put it lightly. When BH turned single-combat, I lost all faith in the clan world's revival, and prepared to quit. I finally achieved the long-dead AG's requirements of 93 combat (at the bandit camp of course), hosted a 10-mil drop party of my entire bank and officially quit RuneScape. And then just a few weeks later, RBH opened up High Council applications (the highest rank). I returned to activity and applied - with success.

I had led clans like DH2 and Mora before, but never was I promoted to leadership in an existing clan. Still, I saw it as a new challenge to overcome, and after all, I had applied in 2006 and come runner-up. I still loved and respected RBH, and felt that if they needed me, I could do the job, despite my recent retirement. So I ran with it, and for the most part it was working out pretty well.

My term was cut very short. In another of my controversial moves, I decided to try something new and massed RBH up for an event - telling them it was a war, when instead I planned on a normal PK trip. After getting cleared by a huge clan minutes after stepping out, I revealed the truth, which sparked major dispute and controversy. To avoid further issues, I stepped down and departed from RBH entirely. Needless to say I regret the decision. However I had kept my promise - it was early 2009 and I had remained a member for over a year. The flames have since cooled down, and though I have no plans to return to RBH, I am on neutral terms with them today.

So RBH was out, back to Leadership? PvP worlds had been released and I figured I might as well bring back the Moratorium name. IV was a failed project, and so I launched V instead in February of 2009. We had a good start like III... but it was my worst leadership to date. I was not only retired, but I couldn't run a clan from scratch in this new era of the clan world. We went down the same path as Avenged. I realised this, and just 3 months in I closed Moratorium V for the final time in May 2009.

My clan was dead, RBH didn't want me back, cXs was dead, the clan world was "dead" as they say... I was fed up with it all. I was prepared to fully retire. Then, one late night in early 2009 while clearing out my computer of old clan stuff, I came across a document. It was a short conversation between me (During the Mora III era) and His Lordship, the leader of the Wilderness Guardians, concerning an alliance. WG. But I had had enough of training Kecooler to clan requirements and having the clan die in the process. It was a sort-of curse. So I planned to scrap Kecooler and train the new account Wg_Keanu from scratch to meet WG's 100+ requirement.

Skip forward past the Mora V era. I was in the midst of training, but wanted something to do in the meantime. I found WG's at the time ex-allies The Sabres, and was surprised that Kecooler met the 90+ requirement of RuneScape's oldest clan. I joined for a few months in mid-2009, and it was great - it was like being back in RBH. For one, they did PKs in deep F2P (a rarity in the mid-sized clan world of 2009). Sadly they did CWA wars, but it was only a slight hinderance, as I fell straight in with the community, and even re-earned my video-making reputation, with some productions making it to TS's website. But after a while I realised I had to either get Kecooler to 100 or train up Sabre_Keanu, or focus on WG. I told myself that I would not repeat the mistake I made with AG while in RBH, so I chose WG. I departed from TS on good terms, reached 100 combat on WG Keanu and was accepted into WG in October of 2009.

WG broke my record for longest consecutive membership. 15 months, all of 2010. And it was one hell of experience. I bought a WG t-shirt, went to RuneFest 2010, met His Lordship, Stokenut, W13 and many more in person, achieved all the member ranks in WG, got my own rank of Historian (for the work I did on WG's history like the website and wiki), and so much more. The list is endless. In all my years of clanning, I never had been part of such an amazing thing as WG, save the few events I attended with cXs. And I could go on all day about how amazing 2010 was for me in WG, but I'll pass on that.

And yet, that small spark of immaturity I had back in 2011 had diminished, but never fully disappeared. During Jagex's 10th anniversary celebration, I did something questionable which cost me a 3-day suspension, over which I posted a leaving topic. Even though I re-took my decision, the damage was done, and the staff and I agreed in private that it was best if I left for a while. And there I was, out of WG. I knew I would return someday, but until then what? Then of course Jagex announced the return of the Wilderness, and that spark of leadership inside me flickered back to life. But I didn't want a Mora VI. Borrowing a name His Lordship once told me, I founded The Blade Keepers and we launched in early 2011.

TBK grew rapidly. In 2 months we'd hit 53 members - overtaking WG. This was partially due to a merge with The Vigilantes - a clan created by the infamous Madz. While TV provided us with around 5 or so new blood, Madz was deserving of a staff rank - this caused some dispute. After much debate and consolation, I gave him the Commander (council) rank, a decision I would later regret.

A lot of people don't know this, but TBK's main focus was always to support WG. I had planned on prioritising us to support WG in terms of raids, ACs and so on. And for a few weeks this worked - WG and TBK would constantly have each others' members at each others' raids and so on. However, due to my percieved leaving of WG, TBK received mixed feedback from WG - some of it hostile. The day I heard a few disgruntled WG were out hunting TBK on one of our raids was when I realised, a rivalry would benefit WG a lot more, as I knew from my work on their history. I organised some things so that a short fight broke out, and the rivalry successfully began as planned.

The next two months were a difficult task. I was successfully providing WG with fights, free Rune and reputation, which was the endgame. However, despite the numbers (with TBK pulling 20+ to Raids alone), we were still nowhere on WG's scale and thus having a difficult time progressing forwards. Not to mention what I was doing was VERY unfair on my members, and I knew I couldn't keep this up while we were the underdogs. A solution presented itself to me in the form of Team Power Rangers, who one night helped us clear WG. Vindicator, a TPR member, offered TPR's full support of TBK in return for minionship. Seeing this as a way to temporarily deal with the onslaught from WG, I accepted the offer.

However, it didn't quite work. Every time TBK stepped out, we would be required to join in with TPR which led to our involvement in the larger fights against the likes of The Alliance and Generation X, or face WG on our own. TBK were a small clan thrown into the mid-sized clan world. Some of our members, myself included, enjoyed this element of clanning, while others preferred when we were just TBK on our own. A rift split the clan in two, and things began to build up on top of this: Madz getting a rank, a certain troublemaking member, our rivalry with WG... and in the same way RFO broke off from Mora I, two exodi broke out from TBK. One was Madz's Colossus and the other was the rest of my staff's Radiant. Half the core gone again, and I left alone in Leadership.

Well, I can't not blame myself for it. Looking back on TBK, it was one of my most controversial moves to date. But all things aside, when TBK were at our peak, we were a good clan. We'd pull 15-20 to raids, have everyone spam, and of course have a core of loyal, active and dedicated clanmates and friends. And so for a month following the crash I tried my absolute best to recover TBK. I even gave Vindicator a staff rank. But, as always, we showed no sign of recovery, so after just four months I closed the doors and referred the members onto Exalt, as to avoid a repetition of the Moratorium series.

I personally didn't have interest in Exalt. Kittenkassie is a very good friend of mine, and so I decided to try my hand at her clan Ascension. And damn if it wasn't the most F2P fun I've had in years. I actually achieved my longest fight with them (Ascension vs Envy) and it was just overall great. I fell straight in with the community made loads of friends, and was just on the whole enjoying myself.

Two weeks into Ascension, I get a PM from His Lordship asking me to return to WG. It was an irrefusable offer, and my one regret is that I left Ascension so soon. A lot of people have asked me why I returned to WG after all that happened with TBK... well now you know I guess. In fact, when I was TBK I actually attended a WG real life meeting for the second time. So after departing from Ascension (ironically directly after they lost to WG in a P2P CWA), I did a quick trial stage and re-graduated immediately back to my Historian rank. Of course, this caused some dispute, but it was not to last.

WG had an event called The Reckoning on June 20th, which involved many different changes. One of these changes was the re-opening of the junior clan Descendant Guardians, of which I was given leadership over. It's August now, and I'm still leading DG, and to be fully honest, it's one of the most enjoyable leadership runs I've had to date. Still, we've only just begun so I can't make any judgement just yet... but it's been five years of true clans. I might not be perfect, but I sure have learned how to make sure my career in the clan world is enjoyable and one worth remembering.

So this is why you're not maxed after 9 years #
Current Corrupted Knights Member
Clan Europe Leader
Euphoria Member
No Intentions Member
Team Ninja Turtles Ending Member
Ex Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians
Ending Member of Red Dragon Knights
Ex Member of Ancient Fury

Harryhaarfin

2007 - 2008
Black Empire - Mentor

2008 - 2009
Dragonwood - Member

2009 - 2011
Poison - Legend

btraill

The only clan I have ever been in.

The Wilderness Guardians.

BeeBee

Interesting to see people with so many different experiences.

(Edit: ALready Posted mine).
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Haven't actually posted here before:

2005 - First clan I joined was one made by my friends in school. Can't really remember name.
2006/07 - Tunescape - Member - joined some time in 2006, I think I saw it on google while searching for clans.
2007/08 - True Supremacy - Leader - when TS closed a few people opened True Supremacy. I eventually became a joint leader until it was closed in April 2008.
2008 - Hells Legion - Member - Followed a few TS members there, I think it closed.
2008/09 - Wilderness Guardians - Guardian - Joined WG is December 08, stayed until mid 09. Got removed for inactivity.
2011/12/13 - Descendant Guardians/Wilderness Guardians - DG Leader/Advisor - Joined DG in August 2011, climbed the ranks to Elite Soldier then got promoted to Advisor and in the last few months of DG I was interim Leader. Joined the WG staff in mid-2012 when we merged the staff. Still here :)

Teams:

2012/13 - Clan Europe - Event Coordinator - Joined CE last August, promoted to EC last month. Still there.
2013 - Team Solar - Member - Wanted more warring practice, reiss got me auto accepted into Team Solar, stayed until it closed when 07 came out.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Buns

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on April 13, 2013, 09:29:24 PM
Haven't actually posted here before:

2005 - First clan I joined was one made by my friends in school. Can't really remember name.
2006/07 - Tunescape - Member - joined some time in 2006, I think I saw it on google while searching for clans.
2007/08 - True Supremacy - Leader - when TS closed a few people opened True Supremacy. I eventually became a joint leader until it was closed in April 2008.
2008 - Hells Legion - Member - Followed a few TS members there, I think it closed.
2008/09 - Wilderness Guardians - Guardian - Joined WG is December 08, stayed until mid 09. Got removed for inactivity.
2011/12/13 - Descendant Guardians/Wilderness Guardians - DG Leader/Advisor - Joined DG in August 2011, climbed the ranks to Elite Soldier then got promoted to Advisor and in the last few months of DG I was interim Leader. Joined the WG staff in mid-2012 when we merged the staff. Still here :)

Teams:

2012/13 - Clan Europe - Event Coordinator - Joined CE last August, promoted to EC last month. Still there.
2013 - Team Solar - Member - Wanted more warring practice, reiss got me auto accepted into Team Solar, stayed until it closed when 07 came out.
mojo removed for inactivity? lol bs

yingyang06

Previous to EoC i was in Divine Fallen Angels and then moved to WG till i quit RS for WoW.
Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

Chilli

The sabre clan Feb 2005-Feb 2013

WG Feb 2013-present

Thanks babylon

-Ex The Sabre Clan 2004-2013
-Event team
-Warlord
-Leader

Lighten

Clans:

The Eithers: 2006 - 2008. Australian based RSB clan. Became a General late 2007, then I stepped down and quitted the game for a short period of time.

Cerulean Xeric: 2010 - 2012. Community & Warring GMT+8 clan. Got to F2P Event Organiser mid 2011. Towards the end of 2011 I became a Commander as well. After several officials retired due to IRL commitments, I stepped up to Warlord at the beginning of 2012. I stepped down to Retired Legend around August because I had committed my 100% to AA, while still actively calling in wars for CX. They closed after EOC had been released.

Australian Army: 2011 - 2012. Australian Warring clan. I only intended to join this clan because CX didn't do any PKRI's and I wanted a taste of fighting better clans. Surprisingly, they letted me multi-clan due to CX being a CWA clan & community based. Learnt many things here and tank at a better level. I learnt how to call more efficiently. Worked my way through to Senior member but however AA closed after EOC.

Silent Revelation: 2013. Asia-Pacific EOC Warring clan. I had created this clan after ex-CX members decided together to create a new clan that would step into EST and dominate smaller clans. I was Leader and dominated several small clans. Decided to close the clan due to 07 being released because it was a relatively small clan.

Eternal Reign: 2013 (07). Small EST 07 clan I joined. An ex-official of AA invited me into the clan and I brang in a mate from SR that lives an hour away from where I am into as well. It was a great experience to meet various new people. Unfortunately closed two months later.

Then there's WG, hopefully it will be my last clan.

Teams:

Team Australia - A small CWA team that was mainly Australian based around May 2012. However, we had a few members from EST and such. Became a Commander and did reasonably well in the Aussie/Asia timezone. Closed due to leadership going inactive.

No Intentions - Mid sized CWA EOC team. Joined because I heard it was reopening. Lasted a month or two due to 07 being released.

Supreme 3gypt - Joined this team because I knew a few officials there. Funny lads, but I left because I was inactive in EST during that time.

Indivi2you

Order of the Phoenix - 2005
Demonik Knights - 2006
WG - 2007 to eternity(til now i guess)(but really eternity)

Ancient Fury 2008-2009
The First, the Last, and the Only ~FLO
Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. ~Michael Jordan

Bren2k5

Heroes of the Future - 2004 - 2007

Empire of Ruins - 2007 - 2009

Collision - 2012 - 2013

Mike

Short n sweet

Downfall 08-12
RSD 12-12
Corrupted Knights 12-close
Genesis 14-close
Bearz/dynasty/-14-close
WG-14-whenevermojokicksme

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Banana

CK - joined in late 2009, closed in 2012/3
CE - joined in 2011 - present
CX - community clan - summer of 2014 - closed as school started for everyone
WG - joined in December 2014 - present

I never left ck, because at first I was scared of making a leaving app, then I got hooked into helping out the clan, and it snowballed from there :)
RuneScape Name: Monkeyy
IRC Name: Banana
TeamSpeak Name: Banana

Contact me on IRC or in game for any Questions.
Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes
80% of success is showing up
Monkey See, Monkey do!

Snowzak

BUMP ##

2004: Led a WG-wannabe forum clan on Sal's RS Forums, was anti-pking, first called MMAPkers (can't remember what it stood for), then Saradomin's Chosen
2005: Joined the first version of the Descendent Guardians
Around 2005/2006: DGv.1 closed, we got transferred to WG. Made my way to Raid Leader
DDay: mass leaving following a leadership conflict, I followed the crowd. Joined Eternal Honor for a brief stint.
Back to WG in like 2007, up the ranks to Warlord/Council until 2008
Elite Guardian until around 2009 then Emeritus to this day, haven't been this active in ages ##

London RL Meeting attendee - Paris RL meeting attendee
Joined WG in October 2005 - Original DG - Ex-Raid Leader
Proud Council Member from October 21st 2007 to May 19th 2008

Vio

Lait_Choco

2015 - ? : Wilderness Guardians  <3.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]