• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Runefest 2013 Date Confirmed

Started by Mojo, June 25, 2013, 10:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/runefest-2013--save-the-date

QuoteHi all,

We wanted to let you know as soon as we had a date and location organised for RuneFest 2013. So here it is!

When is it?

2nd of November 2013

Where is it?

South-East England in the United Kingdom (Most likely London)

More information will follow in the following weeks regarding the ticket price, venue and the activities at the event. We're planning some extra-special surprises, but want to work with you on what those things will be. On top of that, we're thinking of new, exciting ways for the whole community to be involved with RuneFest 2013. Look out for more event news soon!

We're all really looking forward to seeing you all and meeting some new faces. Dust off that Nomad outfit and re-stitch that skill cape. RuneFest is back - better than ever!

Mod Mark and Mod Jane
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Patty

A return flight to london is only $1300 NZ to book now :) (: :) (: :) :) lolfukuguise

This Babylon

Gents, we need to rent a house and go together, combo irl meet and runefest, count me in. Hopefully we can get mod mark drinking and plant some ideas =)

Zemus

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Zemus

Quote from: Owen on June 26, 2013, 06:17:48 AM
Quote from: Zemus on June 26, 2013, 04:41:20 AM
im coming

Don't toy with me.

hehe :P, legit thinking about it though - my bday falls on the 5th of november, would be cool to spend 21st in london

Rachellove9

BeeBee

I'll probably be dead by then. Sorry lads.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Pacman Syu

REDCOATS WANT ME TO LEAVE MAH FREEDOMS?
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Wizard

Wish I could go :( Maybe next year.

http://www.airfarewatchdog.com/

If your flying there ^ that website gives pretty decent cheap flights most of the time, and it's always changing and updating prices to find the cheapest ones, especially for RT.

Al

Thanks for reminding me...I wanted to say, this scheduled for November, and IRL meet planned in NY a month later.

:/
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Sean

Waiting for more info about the event to decide as to whether I'll be attending, but since I live in London, it's likely I'll be there.

~ Former Elite of The Sabre Clan :: RuneFest 2010 & 2011 Attendee ~
~ Original Descendant Guardian :: Ex-Wilderness Guardian (2005-2006) ~

YumYumMix

dam it would be fun to meet you guys but its in london lol
anyway for those who are going have fun

btw i wounder if the bots are going to show up and jump Jmods lol

LmaoWelfare

Who here has been to RuneFest?  Any fun? 

Al

Quote from: LmaoWelfare on July 06, 2013, 09:13:09 PM
Who here has been to RuneFest?  Any fun? 

wg & frands have made an appearance at runefest multiple times. don't have stuff off my hands, but try youtube & google
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

Chilli

Someone keep me up to date with any plans on who is going to this.

IE Owen drop me a text or something, Not really scaping ATM but would still like to go

Thanks babylon

-Ex The Sabre Clan 2004-2013
-Event team
-Warlord
-Leader

Al

Argh I wanna go but it's too close to the NY irl meet. I don't think I'll be able to go to New York AND London within about a month, for 1) money, and 2) I might not have time fo all dat.

So it's either RF, which I've always wanted to go to plus London, so I can see all the UK members, or NY where some London people might be and I'll be able to see NY for the first time and see a lot of the US members. I'm leaning towards NY.

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)