• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Sgt Sethalas, 91

Started by Sgt Sethalas, June 29, 2013, 06:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt Sethalas

WG INTRODUCTION: Sgt Sethalas

My RuneScape Name: Sgt Sethalas
My Previous RSNs: Sethalas
My Combat Level: 91
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started in 2004, enjoying skilling and pking with ranged. I then created Sethalas, a 1 defence pure, and pked on there for a while until getting defence and continuing pking. I quit after free-trade was removed, coming back every so often to skill, stake, etc. I came back properly when free-trade returned, but I didn't join any clans and rarely pked.

I've always loved pking - mainly mage bank, castle, and green dragons, and also in multi. I don't mind Edge pking, but it's not great. I also used to stake a lot - I made around 4bil when free trade came back! It doesn't interest me too much, now. GP is too valuable to me, at the moment!

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Mayhem Makers (MM) - first clan, and I was here for quite a few years. Participated in hundreds of clan events/wars, and we were the #1 pure clan. Nobody came close!

Dark Slayers (DS) - I joined DS after getting defence. We were the #1 F2P warring clan at the time. Major wars with DI were frequent, but we always pulled through an prevailed. We didn't even use voice chat, but our piles were legendary! I enjoyed my time here, but craved P2P pking and eventually decided to leave.

The Dynasty (TD3) - I joined when TD were predominantly focused on mage bank pking in single. We dominated GMT and EST timezones, and I pked every day. It was pretty fun pking in such expensive gear. :) I was here until TD closed, which was a very sad day, indeed. I declined to join AG afterwards, where most of our members went.

I am also part of the Gamefaqs community, although we aren't a clan.

I don't remember dates, sorry. It's been a while.

About me: My name is Aaron, although people call me Seth. I'm male, 26 years old, and I live in England. I enjoy going to the gym, playing football and badminton, and playing Runescape and Fifa. I like going out for a beer, but that's become less frequent as I've grown older! I work in purchasing in the toy and collectables industry, which is pretty interesting. I'm open to all genres of music. I'm easy to get on with, or so I'm told. :)

I heard about WG through: Invited by a friend/current member
I want to join because: I mentioned to Safe Eat I wanted to multi PK, and he suggested you guys. He's been my friend since I started 'scaping.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I've bought a new house, moving in the first weekend of August!

Mojo

Hi Aaron, nice intro, welcome to our forums!

I hope to see you in IRC soon :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wizard

Flames377

Welcome looking forward to getting to know you :)

Lord Himself