• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [SG] Mami Tomou

Started by Mami Tomoei, July 20, 2013, 05:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mami Tomoei

SG INTRODUCTION: Mami Tomou

My RuneScape Name: Mami Tomou
My Previous RSNs: Lilmoo182
Goreknight
Mami Tomoei
Kazane Hiyor

My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Hi i have been playing runescape since i was a kid. I started RIGHT after the original scythe drops so that upset me :(

Ive been playing since then and joined clanning in around 2005 in my first clan TDL. Lead by Trunx Prince. He was... Interesting. An icon from an old era i have never heard of.

It was in that clan my runescape passion turned from just cutting yew logs to killing people and strivin to be the best.

Afterwards my long clanning era of abt 3 yrs. i called it quits and quit the game.

Later on when Nex was released I came back to kill the bitch a little bit. It was fun, i had fun with the little pvm clan i was part of. Again i got bored and quit, cuz the group i clamne with had all but quit alongside me.

Now back in 2007scape i joined WG and had a blast. Did a little dance, and opened myself alot more than i have in the past.

My past/current clans/teams are: My clanning history has been very loyal to the few clans that i have been in.
I was originally recruited into TDL at castle wars when they had an event and i never looked back. I was apart of them even up to the split that created DA, dragons awakening. More of a family clan than anything else.

After 2 yrs I parted ways with DA for more action in the wildy. I joined RSD in what would be one of the most epic clan fights against DS. Over 500 opts of RSD vs 399 of DS. Multiple 6+ hr fights made me love the clan world.

After a long time i had quit rs and rsd aswell. I made a short comeback in 2009 being a trial member of EH. It didnt work out an i quit EH and rs cuz of timezone differences.

About me: My name is Mami. I dont like to release any more RL info besides i live on west coast

I heard about SG through: I was part of WG. But joining SG is almost purely because of 7PB and his constant rampering about EoC and all the features it has.
I want to join because: I want to join and see how RS ran the clan support. I had quit prior to this being implemented

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

Mami Tomoei

Ask for leaking concerns from 07 and eoc accounts.

These accounts are separate and do not affect each other.

You can treat me as a potiential spy, but I don't think so, I have done a lot for WG since I was here for a short period.

Also I do not have the necessary resources to crash or harm WG/ SG in anyway. I have not played in the clan world since 2006-2007, and almost all the people I know have quit the game, or are lost in the clanning world.

My current 07 clan Genesis has no intentions of crashing WG for the following reasons.
1. They do not believe WG is worth crashing.
2. They have a decent honor clan name
3. Half of them slept with Mojo and love his Pair of Golden Trains.
4. Genesis Mainly F2P pks, and its much much harder to crash a F2P war.
5. PH is already crashing Genesis, they do not want to appear to have stooped to the same level as those losers, ever.

I have refs from 7PB + more if u need

Ronmanola

Gl Mami, it'd be nice to have you back in 07 though :)

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Patty

Best of luck :), I like you and hope you get in.

Rangex

Bit of a strange one for leaders to decide what to do i guess, You seem Legit, though maybe there is a way for them to hide WG events from you Idk but best of luck mate  ;)

Wizard

If you only have SG access you can't see WG events, or etc to do with it, I see no problem with it as your apart of my community anyways and if we wanted to 'leak' we would have by now.

They let me be in SG for a while, but now I am in both SG and WG since I participate best I can in both.

So hopefully they consider it. <3

7PB

mami!!! 2 nubby! :) gl , i dont see any problems myself.

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.

Mojo

Nothing has changed from last time, so unless Owen wants to overrule me then this application is declined.

Forum/IRC pm Owen if you have any issues with this.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]