• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] s aliii, 95

Started by Ali, July 22, 2013, 07:28:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

WG INTRODUCTION: s aliii

My RuneScape Name: s aliii
My Previous RSNs: s ali/s ali jr
My Combat Level: 95
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i started playing at 2004 i was introduced to runescape from my brothers 3 of them use to play runescape back then, my name means i don't actually know lol, my favorite skill is slayer :D i love staking and buying cheap selling high.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: 3v0
the kings
zero tolerance
genesis
br_elite >srry for not posting it last time

teams;
team brutality-before eoc
team supremacy
team Trinity
g-revolution
team victimized
gp-crew > a revs pking team

About me: my irl name is mahdi but i feel comfortable by calling me Ali ,i'm 17 years old, i love playing soccer currently goalkeeper in a club. i dislike crying for game pixels or internet crap and i very very dislike bullying. :)

I heard about WG through: Zybez/RSC Forums
I want to join because: was looking for a p2p mid size clan to feel comfortable at

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: nope. i'm 24/7 on just drop me a pm if u need me :).

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Signature too large, please reduce in size.

Bramber_nl

EOC makes me sad

Laurennio

Hey, Ali, welcome to WG i hope you'll like being here :)

"Pure Rock Souls."

Wizard

I still support your application :) It has been 2 weeks now right? As long as it has been I see no problem with it.

I know you've had just as long of a past as I have so hopefully you'll be given this chance :)

Ronmanola

Hi Ali, it's great to have you on pk trips, I hope they keep you this time around :). Remember just to not get too excited when there is action ;)

Buns

this sexy beast has a sexy accent and a sexy voice and is a sexy tank irl and in a sexy game

X Warrior170

[center

Ali

Quote from: Buns on July 22, 2013, 11:43:41 PM
this sexy beast has a sexy accent and a sexy voice and is a sexy tank irl and in a sexy game
:kanye:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Rachellove9

This application is being accepted.
Mojo and I agreed about his reapplying.

Peace
Rachy

Starzhine

I support Ali application. He has been out with us on several raids and wars. He has been on ts and we have had a lot of fun. I think he will make a good Wg member.

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

BeeBee

I'm watching you though Ali. You're WG now, I don't want to see flame baits on RSC or any of that stuff.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Buns

Quote from: Ali on July 23, 2013, 01:07:58 AM
Quote from: Buns on July 22, 2013, 11:43:41 PM
:kanye:

"ur hot :stoke:"

Flames377

YumYumMix

Wizard

Ali

tyty lads without ur help i wouldn't be in tyty

panda i got perm banned in rsc in less then 30 mins after i got unbanned from my 21 days ban   :cinn:

[spoiler][/spoiler]