• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

EoC Time Zones SG

Started by 7PB, July 18, 2013, 04:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

7PB

Hello everyone that plays EoC still, i was wondering if you would post your timezone / times you are able to play because im planning on making a few events but i really dont know the times ppl play on eoc and want to work around it for can get the most  poeple as possible also if you could post like thoughts of what you would like to do as an event anywere from bossing to skilling  or maybe even pking :p

I'm not to sure if this would be right section on forums to post this but thought this might be good.

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.

Owen

Usually can be on about 11-3pm GMT, then maybe 11-2am GMT most weekdays.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Keith

mines almost irrelevant cuz i jump between bursts of activity - but around 7-10EST maybe i'd be on. depends. (EST is GMT -5)

Mister Kyle

Pretty much just weekends, because with the shift I work, it's right over any prime event time.

Randy

As with Keith I can only play when I have free time.
Usually Tuesday/Thursday 6-10 EST.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Josheh

10-5pm AEST weekdays unless I have uni.

Member since 8-8-8

Wizard

I've been busy getting house and yard cleaned up but I can try to come to some things :)
My timezone is MST but you know I can be on at anytime <3

Lord Himself

I only come on for ports and citadel >.<
but I can be on from 6pm-midnight, if i'm not out.

Al

The forum, Suggestions and General Discussion.

Times that I can be online...generally I work and box until dinner so like 11 PM to 2 AM (EST) on weekdays, and weekends I have to myself so I'm more free.

Just make the event and if we're short, say for like a PvM event, we can always bring friends.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS