• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Hey WG

Started by Adrian, August 14, 2011, 06:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian

Hey WG, I'm Adrian. Let me start off by saying what a huge fan of the clan I am. So few have achieved the level of power you guys have, nor maintained it for so long. I'm hard pressed to find another clan that's been going strong since 2003.

When I first learned about your clan, I was pretty darn curious as to what you were all about. A PK clan who believes that "combat should be played out honorably"? An alliance that calls themselves a "shield to the innocent"? Such ideals are considerably rare in the Darwinian state of the Runescape PK system. Seeing them embodied in the Wilderness Guardians was both refreshing and exciting. I wouldn't have believed that a "fair" PK clan existed in Runescape. Ever.

I'm very happy to have been wrong.

A distinct code of honor... a friendly and courteous community... not to mention an outstanding combat record and powerful military... you guys rock. Although I'd love to apply for the clan, I'm afraid I'm not of the required level yet (still at 85 :/). But I'm getting there! Just wanted to tell you how uniquely cool this alliance is, and how especially appreciated it is by players who value fairness and honor in-game and off-game alike. I hope to be joining the Guardians when the time comes; and I hope you'll have me when it does.

Thanks for hearing me out, and keep doing what you're doing!

Wayshow

hey there :)
that was a nice intro lol :D
good luck with your training we hope to see you join soon ^^

BeeBee

Hey dude, nice to hear.

DG is around now too, the Junior Clan, and that requires 90 F2p combat. After you hit 110 though you will  be wizzed into WG :D
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

jaredspurr

u should make an intro so ppl can get to know u better and like panda said our jr clan is only 90+ so u could join that soon

Shinhwa

I agree with Jared! You're soo close. GL with the levels and if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask me!

AP

His Lordship

This is a very high compliment you pay us!
Welcome to these forums, and may you feel as welcome here as you would if you were in the family.
Don't give up on the road here - you're only five levels away mate.
Thanks again for them for a long time to come.

George

What a lovely post, thanks for that Adrian.
As the others have all said, hang around with us while you train the last little bit if you want to, you are so so close!

If you need any training tips ever, just give me a shout on RS/IRC (Username - Gorgemaster), and I, or any other WG member, will be glad to give you advice i'm sure!

Good luck :)