• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

xGod Fath3Rx's Intro

Started by xGod Fath3Rx, June 21, 2011, 02:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xGod Fath3Rx

1. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I first started playing Runescape back in 2004 on an account that I can't remember the name of. A couple years later, I created a new account named Killuh Mage, which was originally a mage pure but became my main. Then when the name-change system came out, I changed the name to xGod Fath3Rx because I thought it sounded like a cool and powerful name. Then after that account was hacked numerous times, I made a back-up account named 97michigan. That account got its name from the facts that the Michigan Wolverines are my favorite football team and that 1997 was the last time they won the National Title. Eventually I changed 97michigan's name to WarGodAres, after the Greek god of war. A few weeks ago, xGod Fath3Rx was stolen by my best friend which led to me making WarGodAres my new main. My favorite activities are: warring, pking, and basically any mini-game that involves pvp.

2. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
My name's Ryan. I'm a 19 year old man from Ohio, United States. I'm currently going to college to be an electrical engineer and am also working part time. I'm also an Eagle Scout :) . In my spare time, I participate in community events, play in a backyard football league with my friends, and help out my old scout troop. My favorite music is country but rock is a very close second. I like pretty much anything having to do with computers or the outdoors. My main two dislikes are Disney and the Ohio State Buckeyes.

3. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I first heard about WG when one of my friends mentioned a then up-coming fight against the PPoP. I want to join simply because I have a very, very strong feeling that this is the place for me and that I belong here.

4. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
I know pretty much everybody :)

5. Any additional comments:
None

Jayson

Nice intro god father, good luck when you apply :)

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

Vephy

Welcome back and thanks for applying.

Kriese

James

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

DestroyerDmc