• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Found a USB on the ground.

Started by Asaad, August 02, 2013, 07:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asaad

After dining at a restaurant, I wanted to go for a walk downtown. After 20 minutes, I randomly stopped somewhere to sit. While doing so, I stumbled upon a USB. I wondered what could have been in it, but I thought it most likely could not have contained anything of importance, maybe a picture or two, so shrugged it off. I got back home, and when I plugged it in, I have to say I was appalled at what I found.

Firstly I found a file named "Dropbox", containing 100 photos of this. Yes, there were, I kid you not, 100 poses of him doing taking pictures in...that. 

[spoiler][/spoiler]

:X :X :X

Then interesting enough, 1000 photos in another file of what it appears to be his vacation trip, as well as a ton of pictures in abandoned, and totally thrashed homes. Why? I don' t know. Really strange though.

After about an hour of looking through he pictures, I found a file containing a pdf from chrome.

Literally yelled" OH SNAP "when I saw that it contained:

-His name
-His DOB
-His SSID
-His address

This was from what apparently looks like a college applicaation, and there it was on the USB.

Normally knowing this information I would hand the USB back, but since it contained, those pictures.... not so sure I'd get near him. Anyways, seemed interesting enough to share.  :3

[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

MoBBy

ahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You found Stoke's USB

His Lordship

LOL amazing.
Just mail it in an envelope to him with no message.
Let the poor guy get away with it this time.

Stokenut

Quote from: His Lordship on August 02, 2013, 10:00:42 AM
LOL amazing.
Gene wants his USB back.

monster3665

Them legs need to be the photo for Creeper unit in ts!

Al

Wow lol. Lmao @ the pics.

Sending it to him at your cost (for shipping)...yeh do it lol I'd feel bad if I lost my precious belongings.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Wizard

Quote from: Stokenut on August 02, 2013, 10:19:31 AM
Quote from: His Lordship on August 02, 2013, 10:00:42 AM
LOL amazing.
Gene wants his USB back.

^^^^^^

This Babylon

leak to /b/

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mister Kyle

Owen

Inb4 this was actually Asaad and he was posting here hoping for people to be like "It's not that strange really" and get some acceptance for his weird fetish.

:)

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Pacman Syu

holy butt

http://www.ezbsystems.com/ultraiso/
make a .iso file from it, share with the world
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<