• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Money for return sets

Started by Prazo, August 08, 2013, 11:48:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prazo

If you guys wanna make some really good and easy money for return sets and whatnot, go buy an easter egg, try to find an empty world and put the egg in, pull the lever and 3 santas + your egg will be dropped, its guaranteed money if you do it right. If you wanna do it with a team (if you dont have eggs) drop me a pm on irc and ill help you out :P its really good money if you're close to being broke

BeeBee

Or loot the sets from fights too.

Good idea pal. Cheers for,sharing!
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Asaad

The kid on your sig is a nasty piece of shit.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Prazo

Quote from: Asaad on August 08, 2013, 04:17:07 PM
The kid on your sig is a nasty piece of shit.
its toil brotha, hes the one who hacked so wreck3d lol

BeeBee

Don't know who either of them are :kanye:
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Jrkd

I gave jessy all ma moneys to buy Return Sets and what not b4 my ship went Out. It should be enough to buy everyone which is really broke here 5-10 Return Sets.

Zeroshin Y2

nice way of trying to help other people out! keep it up!