• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] IBlackice, 52

Started by Blackice, August 16, 2013, 08:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackice

WG INTRODUCTION: IBlackice

My RuneScape Name: IBlackice
My Previous RSNs: Blackice555, JoiDash, IBlackiceI, and now my current one.
My Combat Level: 52
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started in 2005, played off and on cause i didn't have a computer at home. 2010 got my first 99 which was Defence. Over there years i gto lots of 99's. I am 3 skills from max cape in RS3. So i came back to OSRS and am striving to hit the regs to join fully :D

My past clans/teams and any current teams: StrangleHold Clan, Unknown Bounty Hunters, Crimson Riders,  Chill Mates(Skilling), Knights Reflection, Domination, Dunkin Donuts

About me: Name is Joi (Joey). I'm 23 years old and i am married. I met my wife on rs and bought her a plan ticket and now we are married with a 4 month old son. I love game obv. My fav games are all Final Fantasy games ( I'm a beta tester for the FFXIV ) RS and COD. I play a little bit of DOTA2 on the side. Thats about it :D

I heard about WG through: Zybez
I want to join because: I like the activity of the community and i've heard the name many times throughout my RS career.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope

BeeBee

I thought I knew your name. I'm ex Knights Reflection from 2007 - 2010 :P

When were you with KR?

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

BeeBee

Quote from: Blackice on August 16, 2013, 06:17:41 PM
like 5 years ago
Interesting. Sounds like the time I was retired (2008-2009). I definitely think I remember you. Welcome aboard. I joined KR the same time as R4ndom I believe.

Mentioning "Oldschool KR" 2007/2008 brings back some names like Sk8, Yaano, R4nd0m, Racer, Skyshadow, Omyme and Hellaim!
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Flames377

Hello and welcome.
Feel free to explore our forums and IRC while you train to the 90 combat requirement.
App again when you get their.

Al

Welcome Joey. A lot of people intro first and then meet the requirement after, so don't worry. Just don't take too long... :P
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Patty

Hey there :). Nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy our community!

Starzhine

Welcome, I enjoyed meeting you. I think you will be a great addition.  <3

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

Blackice

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on August 16, 2013, 06:27:35 PM
Quote from: Blackice on August 16, 2013, 06:17:41 PM
like 5 years ago
Interesting. Sounds like the time I was retired (2008-2009). I definitely think I remember you. Welcome aboard. I joined KR the same time as R4ndom I believe.

Mentioning "Oldschool KR" 2007/2008 brings back some names like Sk8, Yaano, R4nd0m, Racer, Skyshadow, Omyme and Hellaim!

yep know all of them :P