• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Leaving

Started by Keith, August 23, 2013, 10:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith

Leaving.

I'm incredibly torn between staying and leaving, but after summarization and thinking, I've decided to leave. I feel that there is no point in staying, I'm not contributing to the clan. The clan isn't doing anything for me either. I can't attend events, except on some rare occasions. The times don't work for me and never will. Most of the time, when I try to go to event, "Great! this is an awesome time for me!" Either no one shows, and it's canceled, or something comes up irl. I am planning to stay clanless. I'll be sure to come in the IRC, like normal. All I had in WG was friends, and I can still keep them through the IRC. No, I can't make my own events. I can't think straight, school has to come first too, arguments and stress aren't really helping me out.

I cared about WG, now it's dropped so much that it's practically unbelievable. I care for all of the members, and pretty much all of you have made my stay at WG fantastic, minus the problems. I am sorry if I never talked to you, or missed the opportunity to meet you, wish we could've been friends :)

I can't add anyone for now, as I'm F2P, but if you want to be added, when I get P2P back I will be sure to do so.

This has been a tough day for me, and don't think this was from the argument earlier (only a few know about this), I've just realized that I'm not doing anything and thought about the plusses to staying, which basically came out blank, besides conversing with others on the forums.

I'm sorry to say this, but this is most likely permanent, there is a very slim chance of me coming back. Maybe in a few years of you all are still around, but even there I can't be sure.I'm not going to say any goodbyes, for the fear of missing someone and such. But I love you all.

WG from 10/18/05
To 1/30/08

This is actually the second time I've left, but this one is with less confusion, I know what I want.

Keith out.

#

I WAS SO DRAMATIC IN 2008 GUYS

Flames377

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Asaad

You.. god damn..

I actually thought..

hmm. keith is keith. expected.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Wayshow

i think i teared up a lil from that :(

Sean

~ Former Elite of The Sabre Clan :: RuneFest 2010 & 2011 Attendee ~
~ Original Descendant Guardian :: Ex-Wilderness Guardian (2005-2006) ~

Patty

I was worried for a second :<<<<L

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Kevin

Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011