• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Issy, 90

Started by Issy, August 31, 2013, 11:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Issy

WG INTRODUCTION: Issy

My RuneScape Name: Issy
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 90
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in 07/08. My name is my actual name, which I've really glad for keeping. I like to host gilded altars, play mini games, bank stand, skill, chill with my buds, and most of all, I love to stream. I'm working on getting my stats up to pk and boss.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I'm Issy. I'm a girl. I turn 16 in a week. I'm from Florida. I'm on the Markmanship and Volleyball team in my HS and I enjoy both. I like to cook, nap, watch movies, and work out. I like to listen to EDM, rock, and rap. I'm short (5'1). I want to be a Marine Officer when I'm older.

I heard about WG through: A friend during stream.
I want to join because: I'd like to be a part of a community and hopefully be able to make new friends.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I have class from 5 AM - 6PM EST weekdays.

PsychoSpec

Hello, goodluck with your application. :)

BeeBee

GIRL. Watch out for Vio.

Other than that, Welcome pal.
Who is your friend?
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Zemus

hello issy welcome :] I think i remember you from when I was getting 99 prayer around 2-3 months ago :)

7PB

Hello, gl on your ap :) hope to see you around

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.

Mojo

Hello and good luck!

Your name seems familiar to me for some reason, probably just my mind messing with me :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Imbryanman

Welcome and Good luck with your app, I remember you from you hosting open altars a lot I always liked it best when you were open cos you have the easiest name to type in repeatedly lol

Rachellove9

I believe I was at your alter as well.
Welcome to WG forums.

Flames377

Hello and welcome to Wild Guard.
I played 2 years of volleyball my freshman and sophomore year.
Hoping to see you around IRC and His Lordships FC.

Al

Welcome! Let us know if you need any assistance with the joining process.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Prazo

Hey, i've seen your gnome restaurant streams haha  ^.^

dlmoore