• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Embrace Life :-)

Started by Asaad, September 11, 2013, 06:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asaad

[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Patty

There's nothing I can really say that'll make anything better, just I'm truly sorry to hear that and I'm always here if you need anyone to talk to.

Al

Wow...I'm not sure what to say...

In the very back of my mind I imagine losing my parents sometimes. You gotta be tough...just because he has lung cancer doesn't mean you have to stop living. I'm sure your father would want you to be independent and be able to handle life. You're becoming a grown man now...and while that's by no means an excuse for someone to be able to live without their father, it's a hell of a lot better than growing up without him.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

YumYumMix

so ur sister is probably have the same feelings as you so i think talking about this with ur sister is the best thing to do and them get  into this with ur father (HE is ur parent and parents helps kids remember that) talking is going to help.

i was in depression once and talking with people i trusted helped me and this youtuber helped me alot too so here is it
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9C44284BA77FBC22

i hope this helped

cloudflare fucked me up again but i am going to start all over again but i am determind to start this again

Owen

Honestly never gone through anything like this, so my advice won't help, but if you need anyone to talk or just vent to, I'm around.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Asaad

I'm doing fine now. Just felt like venting when I heard. Thanks for the kind words.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]