• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] i69 0r, 115

Started by i69 0r, October 04, 2013, 05:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i69 0r

WG INTRODUCTION: i69 0r

My RuneScape Name: i69 0r
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 115
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing RuneScape about 2004. I started t0 get really into it when I was in school. Had a few pure accounts but I mainly played on my main Slaying and PvMing. I quit playing RS around age 18; just had too much to do with various other commitments including exams. I suffered a fractured femur which coincided with the release of OldSchool RS and consequently spent a lot of time playing. I'm at a stage now where I've managed to get reasonable levels and so only play probably about 4-5 hours a week when I'm relaxing in the evenings. The main reason I'm looking to join a clan now is to participate in team events and PvM events.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was in a few back when I first started playing RS but this was years ago and I can't remember any names.

About me: 'm male, I come from England but I'm moving to the states to live with family in a few weeks. Main hobby is playing golf. I like all kinds of music. Like trying out new things + meeting new people etc.

I heard about WG through: Zybez RuneScape Community
I want to join because: To take part in team events and team PvM (Godwars)

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: no

Mojo

Welcome to our forums, you should work on getting 70 ranged for black d'hide :P

see you in IRC!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mami Tomoei

Nice slayer! :]

Good luck on your interview. We are a nice community, would be excellent if you would join our family :nyan:

ace24x

very nice stats and a beauty slayer level, welcome and good luck sir:)

Flames377

i69 0r

Thanks for the replies guys. I've been really busy with work this week so I've not been able to play RS or check the forums out. After Friday things will be back to normal though!

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Quote from: i69 0r on October 09, 2013, 05:12:37 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. I've been really busy with work this week so I've not been able to play RS or check the forums out. After Friday things will be back to normal though!
Thanks for the update, come into #wg_lobby when you are ready and ask for an interview :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Fuze

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett

i69 0r

Hi guys,

I'll be on tonight (7pmish GMT) so hopefully I'll be able to get this interview organised then. I'll come into IRC as soon as I'm on.

Mojo

Thanks for the update. Hopefully someone who can interview will be online then.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]