• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] 2ei

Started by 2ei, October 06, 2013, 06:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2ei

SG INTRODUCTION: 2ei

My RuneScape Name: 2ei
My Previous RSNs:
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have been playing Runescape for 8 years, on and off.  I decided that my PvP days were over when EoC was released as I didn't like the combat aspect in the wild.  My favorite activities in RS3 are bank standing and bossing. I also love to skill but i got 99 in the skills i enjoyed doing so i dont really skill as much anymore :)
My past/current clans/teams are: I have recently left Soul Fire, who are rank 7.
About me: My name is Josh and 15 years old from UK. I enjoy playing football with friends, hanging out with my friends and girlfriend and playing Runescape. I have been playing for many years now ever since i was 7 when my cousin showed me this game online. I started playing on and off for the first year as i was still trying to get used to this game but ever since i have not regretted a moment of playing this game.

I heard about SG through: `Lumby
I want to join because: I want be part of SG as I have been told by `Lumby, it is the best RS3 clan, Period.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Exams

Mojo

Sup Josh, would be nice if your app was expanded a little bit but welcome to our boards :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Nice of you to join us. Welcome!

Pretty decent stats there.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Fuze

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett

Rachellove9

I hope to talk to you on TS.
Welcome to the clan