• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

90 Milestone Cape

Started by Al, October 30, 2013, 12:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

I've been working on this for a while. 90 or higher in all skills. Finally got it after staying up to get 90 dg.

Wooooot woot! :woeh:
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Josheh

Grats Al! You grinded so hard for that, you deserve it!

Member since 8-8-8

BeeBee

Your screen looks small.

Grats Albert.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mister Kyle

Bam

grats!

oh...sometimes i miss rs :(

Ms Teatime

Gratz Al  :nyan:

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on October 30, 2013, 03:59:53 PM
Your screen looks small.

Was thinking the same thing  :X

llamakookie

Patty

u r dum nd u smell bad.

Grats :)

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Al

Yeah, my screen is only 13 inches and IRC takes up about a third of my screen to the right of my RS window. A custom Windows built desktop is next on my wishlist.

I grinded 81-90 thieving, 1-90 div (2 1/2 weeks), 82-90 hunter, 83-90 slay, 82-90 con and 85-90 dg straight through. Was so relieved when I finished to say the least.

The 90 cape was my ultimate and only goal. Now that I have it I feel like I'm "done" (not literally of course). Max cape is still pretty far away plus I'm in the middle of uni right now, so I'm not committing to it yet. I don't even have the funds, and I still gotta make like 200m (if I want to keep my drygores) to give back Amshan before I can spend anything. For now I'll probably be questing and making money, and maybe dungeoneering with the clan when I can.

Gonna dragon keepsake this tonight. ^_^
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Flames377

Looks good alex!
Time to get maxed  ;)

2007reborn

grats man!, thats me in the wizard robes aaah  <3
<@Vio> I wish I was a pedo
<@Vio> Like
<@Vio> Who was that aussie guy who kept his daughter in a dungeon for like 20 years
<@Vio> He was a pedo and he got to build A FUCKING DUNGEON
<@Vio> That shit sounds so cool
<@Vio> Meh, I can dream

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]