• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] Mattymu, 107

Started by Mattymu, October 30, 2013, 03:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattymu

WG INTRODUCTION: Mattymu

My RuneScape Name: Mattymu
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 107
My Stats:

:nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:
About my RuneScape Account and History: I've been playing since 2003. I used to be one of the biggest no lifers. My name is adorable that's it, the meaning is: 'Adorable'  :woeh: my favorite skill is Runecrafting (Before Runespan) my activities are: Runescape

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Exp Wasters, one of the top 25 clans Pre-EoC (L2READ EXP WASTERS)

About me: My names Matt  (I made it a lot shorter for you people because I see how much some of you like to complain about how short an application is)

I heard about WG through: a little birdy told me (Tweety Bird)
I want to join because: why not? (Cause I can)

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nyan Cat Marathons, I watch them till the cat stops or I pass out
:nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: [/color]

BeeBee

Who's this little birdy?
This app is a bit "wat" and could be tidied up.

I want to join because: why not? - There must be a reason.
one of the top 25 clans Pre-EoC - Who?

Nici - Que?
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Ecs Ovechkin

Mattymu

Read

BeeBee

Can't say I've heard of exp wasters

Tweety Bird? If thats a hint, I haven't got it!

Welcome to the boards anyway.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

llamakookie

If you could go a bit more in depth that would be nice, the application is to get you know you and get as much information as you're willing to give us, it's your 1st impression on the clan. Be sure to make it a good one. Welcome

Quikdrawjoe

Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee

Mattymu

Quote from: llamakookie on October 30, 2013, 07:56:31 PM
If you could go a bit more in depth that would be nice, the application is to get you know you and get as much information as you're willing to give us, it's your 1st impression on the clan. Be sure to make it a good one. Welcome
lol

Mattymu

Quote from: Quikdrawjoe on October 30, 2013, 08:06:20 PM

LMFAO !! This guy I like
first person that hasn't had the most pretentious little comment so far

Mattymu

:nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:

Ecs Ovechkin

Ronmanola

Ronmanola

Starzhine

Mattyum your application is becoming a joke and you are not making a good impression. Do you really want to join this clan? I do not think so. So until you can answer the questions with reasonable answers.  I am going to decline this app. You are welcome to re-apply.

Dearheart, we like to have fun and love to joke around, but we are a fighting clan and need to know that when needed you can be a disciplined member and can follow directions. We fight as a team and need to know that each member has each other's back. Respect for the clan starts with your application and your willingness to follow directions and our rules.

So for now you are declined. But remember you can reapply when you are willing to answer the question properly.

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

Mojo

Only good thing on this app was the avatar
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]