• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] Quangsang

Started by Alwaysafkn, November 04, 2013, 08:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alwaysafkn

SG INTRODUCTION: Quangsang

My RuneScape Name: Quangsang
My Previous RSNs: Alwaysafkn, Purple_Flee
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started in 2002-2003 (I don't remember the year - I was in Middle School at the time towards the end of RSC). My current RSN was the name I had in D.O. Online. I was one of the highest level players (no cap) and a player mod (GMH@Quangsang). My favorite activities in the real world would be watching TV and working out. I use to be 243 Lbs when I started fitness, and I dropped 100 lbs in a little over a year. Then I maintained that size for the last 2 years and now I am bulking, trying to get that lean fitness model look. Slowly but surely, were all going to make it.
My past/current clans/teams are: I was in Skillers Union for a while but never did anything with them. They were really tight like they all had a stick up their butts. I led a clan in Runescape for a while but I went threw a lot of real life issues so I had to resign. It was called Honor.
About me: My name is kyle, I am a male age 23 and I live in the united states. My favorite hobbies would be watching tv, movies, playing video games, and working out. I will listen to any kind of music except ghetto beats. My talents would involving picking things up and putting them down, helping others, and cooking. I like apples, and I dislike tomatoes. (Sorry, likes and dislikes is a huge question)

I heard about SG through: A long time ago on reddit
I want to join because: You guys seem pretty cool

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I am in the military.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

You found your way into the clan through Randy's (Airbender) Reddit post of WG's new recruitment video. :)

Lucky I spotted you in our cc still. I don't overlook any recruit. Nice profile there and welcome back!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Josheh

Hey man, welcome to the forums, I'll be looking out for you on IRC! Pretty awesome about your weight loss, dropping to 143lbs is pretty nuts though, how tall are you?

SG is a very casual clan, we do have events however I'll warn you now its much more about community than it is about "being the best". I hope you've found the clan you're looking for. Also we have several members (retired and active) who are/was in the military. Look out for Kyle (darth) if you want to get any tips from him about being a guardian whilst being the military.

! :dowant:!

Member since 8-8-8

Al

Quote from: Josheh on November 04, 2013, 10:32:41 AM
Look out for Kyle (darth) if you want to get any tips from him about being a guardian whilst being the military.

He's the secondary leader of SG right now btw.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Fuze

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett