• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] Blo0d B0w

Started by FluffyHarry, November 12, 2013, 08:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FluffyHarry

SG INTRODUCTION: Blo0d B0w

My RuneScape Name: Blo0d B0w
My Previous RSNs:
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: My account is over 7 years old. I have had many acounts over the years but this is one of my oldest and most prefered account. I used to be a pure and PK back in the day before the wilderness got changed. Tank ranging was what I loved. My name is because I always used bows when I used to play, my old favourite weapon was the crystal bow which I still love. Mage was my other key skill I used a lot. My favourite activity was Hunter when it got released and thieving very close to that. Now I am just heading for 99 in all the stats (120 in dung ofc ;) ).
My past/current clans/teams are: I was in one but I dont remember the name.
About me: My names Harry, I am 19 and from the UK. Im an avid gamer who plays for many hours a day! I attend college doing computing. I like to attend gaming LANs, listen to music and just relax. My super talent is I can lick the end of my nose! I also like to snowboard.

I heard about SG through: Reddit ( Al fight on
I want to join because: Im looking for a community to join and this one sounds like it will help me improve on RS3 and make friends!

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I have college 4 days a week but I will always let you know if I can not attend.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

Hello Harry I am also Harry, welcome to SG boards :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mister Kyle

Patty

Hey Harry nice to see more people coming to SG :). Goodluck on maxing I'm also aiming for max :P!

Mojo

Quote from: Patty on November 12, 2013, 09:24:14 PM
Hey Harry nice to see more people coming to SG :). Goodluck on maxing I'm also aiming for max :P!
Thought you quit?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mister Kyle

Patty

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on November 12, 2013, 09:30:41 PM
Thought you quit?
Quote from: Mister Kyle on November 12, 2013, 09:31:47 PM
Quote from: Mojohaza1 on November 12, 2013, 09:30:41 PM
Thought you quit?

nah :)

FluffyHarry

Al

Hey man, welcome. Same age, I'm studying business. I like snowboarding too. :)

Feel free to ask us for help!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.