• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]Introduction for Application to join - Verdunmoma

Started by Verdunmoma, November 16, 2013, 08:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdunmoma

Started playing in 07, my son created my name and my account when he played then quit when my account's combat level passed him.  My rsn has my last name "Verdun" in it and I am mom. I been skilling so long working on my max cape and not really enjoying any of it, lol.  I do like some bosses (Arma and Corp mostly).  I do like sinkholes and need the dung xp and quests :), past name is Jaded Annie (has been for about the last three years) and went back to Verdunmoma not long ago.  My past clans are ROK and Stars Main.  Was citadel manager and allied clan rep for ROK and deputy owner in Stars Main (a skilling clan).  You can all me Annie but my rl name is Patricia, I am 45 young :), I live on the west coast and listen to alternative and dance music.  I spend a lot of time at work so I my time on RS varies, I enjoy reading and ghost hunting.  I will have to install SK again and lrc, I've been using the RS client for awhile now.  I am interesting in joining the clan for good company during my playtime.

RoQ

Hellow there Patricia :D

welcome to WG/SG it's always nice to get new people ^^
Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Armybuilder

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013