• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] Verdunmoma

Started by Verdunmoma, November 16, 2013, 08:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdunmoma

SG INTRODUCTION: Verdunmoma

My RuneScape Name: Verdunmoma
My Previous RSNs: Jaded Annie
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing in 07, my son created my name and my account when he played then quit when my account's combat level passed him.  My rsn has my last name "Verdun" in it and I am mom. I been skilling so long working on my max cape and not really enjoying any of it, lol.  I do like some bosses (Arma and Corp mostly).  I do like sinkholes and need the dung xp and quests :)
My past/current clans/teams are: ROK and Stars Main.  Was citadel manager and allied clan rep for ROK and deputy owner in Stars Main (a skilling clan).

About me: You can all me Annie but my rl name is Patricia, I am 45 young :), I live on the west coast and listen to alternative and dance music.  I spend a lot of time at work so I my time on RS varies, I enjoy reading and ghost hunting.

I heard about SG through: Al
I want to join because: Friendly/Easy going community to play rs with

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope as long as there are some in my time :)

Al

Welcome! Hopefully staff will catch you online soon for the interview. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Hi there, hang in IRC and get yourself an interview :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]