• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

World of Warcraft

Started by Robertwb69, June 21, 2011, 01:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

yeah ive been doing that eregon :) bought 20 of something on the AH for 90silver each and couldnt disenchant lol

Robertwb69

My real id is [email protected]. Add me if you're on the US servers with your forum name in the description.
I hear they are coming out with cross server dungeon and battleground groups in the future.

Zemus

James

lol zemus. It took me forever to reach 85 and i doubt ill be doing it again, maybe a druid or a paladin or a mage but its just effort :@ didnt buy any truegold since it seemed expensive on my servr 566G for 1-.- haha

Robertwb69

Firelands today. Pretty excited to start raiding again, what about everyone else?

James

When what where??!?!??!?!!:!:!:!@!@!@!@!@ OMFG yay :D looks good cant wait ;0

Zemus

James

Creeper975

So went to install WoW today and figure I lost my WotLK discs -.-

edit: but then I realised you can download it all online  ##

Zemus

downed shannox and beth'talic first night, fights weren't too bad, pretty easy once u get the mechanics (and got myself some new wrists ##) going for 4/7 tonight.

Bgpgraebner

Quote from: Vephy on June 21, 2011, 01:20:06 AM
I don't speak this language.  This is a Runescape forum.

PS:  Mooses are smelly and drink sweet sweet lemonade.

This. Actually, one of the reasons i *nearly* stopped playing RS was when it became WoWscape (LP instead of HP ##)

Reece

But HP is WoW o.o I is confused.
Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez

Eregion2

Downed Shannox. Took us 2 hours longer than it reasonably should have, but whatever.

Beth'litac tomorrow, then something else. Probably Lord Rhyolith then Alysrazor.

Zemus

Downed lord ryolith, was actually really easy - got him 2nd attempt and realm 3rd.
Asylrazor seems to be a lot more harder, had a few attempts at him, going back on sunday.

Robertwb69

You fag moose :(
Downed Shannox and Beth'litaac. We kept wiping on Lord Ryolith.
What was you strat for Ryolith moose?

Topwobaler

Stupid motel internets, can't get more than 50kb/s on the DL so i'm leaving it til i get home :P though it's most of the reason i'm even on here haha. Oh well i'll get to raid FL sunday ---> onwards :D

Zemus

Quote from: Sativas on June 30, 2011, 05:39:11 PM
You fag moose :(
Downed Shannox and Beth'litaac. We kept wiping on Lord Ryolith.
What was you strat for Ryolith moose?
uhh we had 2 ranged dps and 2 tanks, 1 on each of the adds. 3 melee dps controlling the legs, just sort of walking him in circles until a volcano popped up. Phase 2 is just a burn phase, easy

James

Ive been doing heroics today my ilvl is now 339:D nearly got enough JP for another piece of the buyable armour

Fuls

Raped ragnaros in asshole just then, gonna upload the youtube vid of your kill 7/7 :D last phase is a bit stressful specially only with one eye... But anyways heroics next week http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/barthilas/Illusive ranked 75 in world now :D ONTO HEROICS PEW PEW PEW

James

Hey fuls, mind pming me or coming on ts3? I have some questions about Death Knights :)thanks

Eregion2

3/7, passed on Asylrazor to work on Baleroc for a bit. This is the first time I've seriously thought about 10m raiding, so far all the fights in Firelands look like that's what they're intended for and 25m just adds 15 more people who can mess something up. Frustrating.

Also not really happy with this patch, I've only made 105K since Tuesday. Hopefully the weekend is more promising.  >:(
Quote from: Fuls on July 01, 2011, 12:49:48 PM
Raped ragnaros in asshole just then, gonna upload the youtube vid of your kill 7/7 :D last phase is a bit stressful specially only with one eye... But anyways heroics next week http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/barthilas/Illusive ranked 75 in world now :D ONTO HEROICS PEW PEW PEW

Congratulations! And let us know about the heroics, I know I'm at least incredibly curious about them.

Robertwb69

Damn Fuls nice job.

Rare hunter pet spawn at the new daily zone.
http://i.imgur.com/ELkMc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CeoOq.jpg

Making hunters rage

James

Wow nice satvias, ilvl is 346 now :') been hcing all day maxed out my VP on dungeon finder. Gunna get some justice points now or maybe something different

Robertwb69

Damn nice James. What are you planning to buy with your Valor?
I was going to save the ones on my Pally for a Tier piece and raise some on my Mage to buy the boe valor wrists for my pally.

Reece

Lol'd at the guild who faction changed after completing Normal mode, so they could continue on Heroic mode. And nice job snaking Rag 1st Fuls, I'm guessing rats merged up with illusive (or are one the same).

Spending this week gearing up all my toons in PvP then seeing which path to take. Might do some PvE and get into raiding again, we'll see  8)
Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez