• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

World of Warcraft

Started by Robertwb69, June 21, 2011, 01:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuls

haha not quite lol, we took back illusive which was orgionaly proxy, what happend is half proxy got banned for botting arch so we all went rift, some got their accounts back while we where playing rift and started lvling characters on wow (the ones who didnt get their characters back).

While we where on rift epicure somehow got a Game master to give him gm of the guild and name changed it from proxy to illusive, they start raiding with the old retirements of proxy etc, we restarted on wow as rats 10man guild fully cleared everything cept sinestra.

Somehow spl got gm of Illusive off epicure and we all just joined the guild and kicked everyone lmao, was quite the takeover. We are still trying to get our guild namechange back but blizzard are telling us there will be a service to change the name of your guild for $$ soon which is stupid but w/e.

Now im playing wow rift and runescape just bouncing between them all (more variaty less boredom) well while my eye is fked since I cant stay on a computer for to long as I lose vision but long enough for us to smash these bosses.

btw James give me a time and ill come talk to you about dps rotations. I used to write a few guides on elitist jerks but stopped that ages ago. Unholy dps is alot more complicated than frost as alot of pet control can be involved but yeah ill give you a few tips and stuff just give me a time and ill try get there send me a pm or whatever.

But thanks guys, yeah we snaked it on a friday lmao.

James

When ever your free man :) i pmed you, and im going for the full DPS set in jp but i need the mantle of the shoulder thingy soo yeah haha

Nick

I just got back from a week vacation, so it is time to use the new bonuses of RAF to boost up to level 80, if only I could get my connection working.

As soon as my toon enters the world, I disconnect. I tried moving the Cache, Interface, and WTF folders, as well as cycling my router/modem. I know my parents have not set anything against WoW. Any ideas for something else for me to try?

I used to have this problem every once in a while, on my desktop before I installed WoW on my laptop. I now have this problem on my laptop, and it worked on my desktop.

Original Join Date: July 3rd, 2008
Posts from /forums: 3340
Vixose on Jubei'Thos

Reece

Ahh yeah that makes sense then cause i noticed the illusive group changed towards the end of the patch haha. Yeah I'm going inbetween WoW, runescape and whatever i can find, right now it's between LoL (just started) and CoD. What a hard life  8)

ps. fucking lol at people losing their accounts on arch botting, I saw pirox forums right after it happened, was a good laugh  ##
Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez

Zemus

Got baelroc down on 2nd or 3rd attempt, easy shit. Still can't seem to get alysrazor down though, didn't have our mage today so we we're lacking a bit of dps. Got to the 2nd phase and only managed to burn him down to 75% lol :<

James

wow im so shit with dps -.- guides dont work no point, nearly friendly with the firelands rep people mount hyjal or something, i really need to learn to play this damn game

Eregion2

Damn, stuff falls over like dominoes on 10 man doesn't it? It took us all week to get 4/7 in 25 man, which was pretty awful. Then 10 of us stayed around this evening downed Alysrazor downed Staghelm and let Ragnaros kill us all once all in about 90 minutes.  ???

Really hoping we can get a few people around tomorrow to kill him, but it's doubtful being the 4th. Sucks.

Zemus

got alysrazor down first attempt tonight (though i did join in a lil later after they wiped a few times ##), downed staghelm shortly after. Had 1 attempt at ragnaros for lols then people had to go, 6/7 first week not too bad :3

James

Membership ran out. WAT DO

Nick

I am buying WotLK today, because Moose is moving me too quick through the levels. ##

If anyone has a prot tank or knows of a guide to one, and has a few pointers or hints that they want to share, feel free to post them.
I am getting my rotations down, and I seem to have a decent set up. Hell, even a screen shot of keybinds and a basic overview of your rotation would help.

Original Join Date: July 3rd, 2008
Posts from /forums: 3340
Vixose on Jubei'Thos

Mickey

I'm looking to level up a new toon, and wouldn't mind referring someone for the triple XP. If you want to get into WoW and are from the EU, let me know ;)
Rogue - Priest

WG Since 2005

Reece

http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t123600-prot_4_2_flames/

http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t110338-cataclysm_tanking_protection_field_manual_updated_feb_9_2011_4_0_6_a/

Check those out Nick, i always refer to elitist jerks when coordinating my PvE toons. 2nd link is more outdated by a patch and a half, but it's alot more detailed and will have the basics. Unforunately I've never tanked on my paladin so i can't throw many pointers :(
Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez

Zemus

Quote from: Reece on July 07, 2011, 05:28:40 AM
http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t123600-prot_4_2_flames/

http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t110338-cataclysm_tanking_protection_field_manual_updated_feb_9_2011_4_0_6_a/

Check those out Nick, i always refer to elitist jerks when coordinating my PvE toons. 2nd link is more outdated by a patch and a half, but it's alot more detailed and will have the basics. Unforunately I've never tanked on my paladin so i can't throw many pointers :(
o hes a warrior, not a pally ##

So try looking at this one; http://elitistjerks.com/f81/t110315-cataclysm_protection_warrior/
or http://elitistjerks.com/f81/t110350-cataclysm_warrior_faq_4_2_read_while_patching_before_posting/

Topwobaler

Yay 1 night of raiding Shannox. Fuckin hour or so to clear the trash -.-, still drops are alright from trash so i guess no complaint. Looks doable although we had a massive issue with healers being AWAKE!! every time someone got mauled for the first 4 or 5 attempts they pretty much died :P Still little bit of ironing out and we'll kill the mo-fo.

Robertwb69

5/7 on 25 man now. All we need is Majordomo and Ragnoros.
I did get 2 Ruthless pieces from BH as well :D

Zemus

Quote from: Sativas on July 07, 2011, 03:24:24 PM
5/7 on 25 man now. All we need is Majordomo and Ragnoros.
I did get 2 Ruthless pieces from BH as well :D
big noob

still only had my wrists as an upgrade since the patch :<

James

Meh got membership back been doing Zul'Gurub Heroic and Zandalarian, coming close to my first piece of JP armour :D Wondering where i get those mantles from the token or w.e it is? <3

Robertwb69

The tokens are boss drops that you can exchange for tier gear. They come from raids.
You can buy like 3 pieces of your tier set with Justice alone, and if you are collecting Valor at the same time you can buy the new tier set.

And yea moose the wrists are the only real upgrade I've had as well. I did change out my waist and back for the rep ones though.

Eregion2

Upgraded both weapons from 359 to 378 and beat Baleroc's ass with them.  ;D

Also got the 378 agility cloak off Rhyolith which is a superb piece; my DKP is hurting now though.

N O W

i stopped playing wow about a year ago and i have an 85 shaman that was insanely geared but i think with the new gear that just came out its crap now...

Fuls

Quote from: Topwobaler on July 07, 2011, 02:37:26 PM
Yay 1 night of raiding Shannox. Fuckin hour or so to clear the trash -.-, still drops are alright from trash so i guess no complaint. Looks doable although we had a massive issue with healers being AWAKE!! every time someone got mauled for the first 4 or 5 attempts they pretty much died :P Still little bit of ironing out and we'll kill the mo-fo.

Its not your healers failing its your mages or whoever is assigned to stopping it mauling the player it jumps on, it pretty much should only get 1 tick which is every 0.5seconds off unless your dps is off in wonderlands, it takes a 30k hit I think or 45k hit to stop it face raging the player.

Spicy63

Heading to Blizzcon again this year, just reserved my hotel. Mainly going for SC2 instead of WoW this year, though. Anyone else going?

Robertwb69

Quote from: Fuls on July 09, 2011, 03:59:23 AM
Quote from: Topwobaler on July 07, 2011, 02:37:26 PM

Its not your healers failing its your mages or whoever is assigned to stopping it mauling the player it jumps on, it pretty much should only get 1 tick which is every 0.5seconds off unless your dps is off in wonderlands, it takes a 30k hit I think or 45k hit to stop it face raging the player.

Yea as a healer for that fight I just macro all my heals to the focus target of rapeface and spam lol.

1 item away from full 371 pvp gear and 2 piece ruthless.

James

All that sounds good! Ive been out this weekend :D so not been playing much need to start up again, got excluded from school for missing a detention which is stupid since it wasnt my fault the deputy head haha <3 Ah well a week off mums trying to make me go to work with my dad. Ima just play wow and sc2 for now :D

Eregion2

Little old, but this is EPIC for anyone else who hasn't seen it yet:

World of Gnomecraft 2.0

There's several other amazing ones on his profile as well.