• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

World of Warcraft

Started by Robertwb69, June 21, 2011, 01:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eregion2

10m group got Ragnaros down last night, second on the server by about a day.

Still annoyed he wasn't dead a week ago but w/e, late is late. H:Shannox on Wednesday maybe?  ;D

Robertwb69

Everything but Rag down on 25m normal.
I got quite a few pieces of loot this week, I'm pretty happy :D

Also not having to do heroics for valor is nice.

James

there was a 378 cape drop for dk but i rolled a 1 for it:( i cryed :(

Eregion2

Quote from: Eregion2 on July 12, 2011, 02:36:36 PM
10m group got Ragnaros down last night, second on the server by about a day.

Still annoyed he wasn't dead a week ago but w/e, late is late. H:Shannox on Wednesday maybe?  ;D
Wow, we actually got H:Shannox tonight.

... that was so easy I'm not even sure how I feel about it.  ???

No rogue loot off him either, although it's handy that he drops the tier leg upgrades.

Robertwb69

Inviting to group from cross server is now possible. Add me on real id to run some shit (US)
[email protected]

Oh yea 375 iLvl now sw0000t/

Nick

Recently got level 81, and am enjoying the Cata content.

Add my real ID so that we can chat###
[email protected]

Original Join Date: July 3rd, 2008
Posts from /forums: 3340
Vixose on Jubei'Thos

James

W000T i can play with pr0s now haha<3 :D umm does that mean we can do like rag and raids together or just other stuff?

James

Nick

Quote from: James on July 15, 2011, 11:37:48 AM
W000T i can play with pr0s now haha<3 :D umm does that mean we can do like rag and raids together or just other stuff?
I don't know about raids or anything else, but Zemus, Rob and myself did a dungeon together yesterday.

Vixose on Jubei'Thos

Robertwb69

Quote from: Nick on July 15, 2011, 07:21:54 PM
Quote from: James on July 15, 2011, 11:37:48 AM
I don't know about raids or anything else, but Zemus, Rob and myself did a dungeon together yesterday.
Here's some FAQ's:
http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2380-New-Real-ID-Party-Feature-Now-Available-for-Testing

You can do dungeons atm but you can't do anything else. I would love to see cross server battlegrounds with friends.
And 10v10 bg skirmish back.

Eregion2

Our feral got the firecat staff off Staghelm this week (no idea what the staff is called).

Anyway, when you combine that with a disgusting oozeling, things get interesting.  ;D

And without the oozeling:

BeeBee

Anyone know any none super hard cool land mounts that icould get?

I wanted the Amani Bear, but the chances are sooo slim :P
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

James

I want the amani bear too :/ your level 85 now? o.O what realm you on?
Got nearly full pvp set now, got the tier 10 helm shoulders and gloves, and bloodthirsty pyrium belt and boots, going too get the trinkets + rings :D

James

Also guys, please can you tell me which addons i can use too make my interface look slick and cool? But also very easy to use and small. Sort of like with the player face in the centre and the bottom and the action bars around it? like this -- are action bars 0= player face etc

------------0------------
If you understand what i mean?

Robertwb69

Quote from: James on July 17, 2011, 01:55:55 PM
Also guys, please can you tell me which addons i can use too make my interface look slick and cool? But also very easy to use and small. Sort of like with the player face in the centre and the bottom and the action bars around it? like this -- are action bars 0= player face etc

------------0------------
If you understand what i mean?

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/xperl.aspx

James

I already have that installed and idk what to do with it:S does not help with making my interface look beautiful :(

Robertwb69

Quote from: James on July 17, 2011, 10:53:53 PM
I already have that installed and idk what to do with it:S does not help with making my interface look beautiful :(
You have to look through the settings and configure them the way you want to have them.
You can basically drag and drop any of the frames once you have the xperl options open.

Nick

Here is a picture of my UI if it is near what you are looking for.

Vixose on Jubei'Thos

Robertwb69

After 2 days and a total of 7 hours wiping, we finally downed Rag 25m.
We even got the Ragnar-O's achievement on accident lol.

Nick

I just got level 84. I can't wait to get 85 so that I can start gearing up with epics. ##

Vixose on Jubei'Thos

Eregion2

Quote from: Sativas on July 19, 2011, 04:21:04 AM
After 2 days and a total of 7 hours wiping, we finally downed Rag 25m.
We even got the Ragnar-O's achievement on accident lol.
Congratz!

James

not like that sorry nick :( but gratz on 84 probs 85 now? :D <3

Robertwb69

Heroic Shannox down. I'm now the #2 geared pally on my server and #5 overall.

Nick

Debating on which toon to level up next: Rogue, mage, or hunter.

I know I should finish gearing my warrior first, but I want to go ahead and take full advantage of the RAF bonus with Moose while I can.

Vixose on Jubei'Thos

Fuls

lol Finally 3/7 Heroics after massive guild drama over the legendary just had a 1% wipe on The Baelroc fella should get him tomorrow then ezmode up to rag.