• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] Worm_Ribbits

Started by Bryce, November 29, 2013, 11:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryce

SG INTRODUCTION: Worm_Ribbits

My RuneScape Name: Worm_Ribbits
My Previous RSNs: dear god do i have to?
orig man was emoxhunter23 banned march 09

made this account (Bryce_tbh) and went through so many names it's not even right.

gf_is_xpwaste was the rsn last time i was active

I do play old school, rsn is Warm_Rabbits

My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: This is going to be messy because I don't feel like thinking, I'm still stuffed from earlier so my brain is that of poo. I started back in classic in 2003, i remember being sad for 3 days one because i died to hobgoblins for my mith set. i played classic casually until rs2 released and everyone quit the old servers, so i quit alltogether. i fiddled around with rs2 on and off over a few years, and in 2005 actually committed to an account, but was mainly f2p until 2006, and even then i only played very casually. i went ham in 2007-2008 and didn't slow down until i got banned for trying out a glitch with some friends, we weren't abusing it, just trying it out to see how it worked. I made a new main in 2009 and began building again, blah blah blah, time passed, updates, on and off playing eoc announced, completely bailed. about a month and a half ago i started an account on osrs and have been ridiculous. 150ish qp 1100 total if im not mistaken.

tl;dr start 2003 casual til 06 ban 09 new account quit pre eoc osrs month ago trying out rs3 enjoying it now. bossing and slaying for rs3 looks promising

My past/current clans/teams are: Don't ask me dates, I didn't know my own birthday until i was eleven. little clan called final resistance in i'd say 07-08, eos sometime after that, main banned, wg for a short stint, back to eos, quit rs.

As for 07 i'm building a tank and plan on joining a warring clan called proximity.

About me: I'm Bryce, Am balls, 22, US, guitar, scape, music, sing, i like miley cyrus, i don't like meth.

I heard about SG through: Checked out rs3 today, asked Bryan if he played, told me to talk to al, airbender, and 7pb
I want to join because: rs3 is scary as shit, i can't play this alone

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Not 100% commited to being active as today is the first day i've played, should be fine though

Al

:)

Get an interview from a staff member and you're set.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

accepted a few hours ago, forgot to add the tag :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]