• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] Clorviolt

Started by Clorviolt, November 30, 2013, 10:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clorviolt

SG INTRODUCTION: Clorviolt

My RuneScape Name: Clorviolt
My Previous RSNs:
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Found a EDM song composed by a guy named Clorviolt and it sounded cool so why not? I like bossing a bit and skilling to a degree.  I watch TV shows while I skill such as The Walking Dead which I am currently catching up on while I slay. 
My past/current clans/teams are: Made my own clan so that I could customise my own colours on the clan cape but other than that, not much to say for clan history.
About me: My name is Nathan and I live in Australia. I like most EDM music but sub-genres such as Chillstep are my favourite.  Didn't really like the EoC and RS3 in the beginning and I quit for a time but as I played more I understood and began to like the new combat system more.  Sure it has its downsides but I guess it was a necessary move forward for the game.   

I heard about SG through: reddit post
I want to join because: tight knit community

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: timezones aren't exactly nice for me

Al

Welcome! :D Glad you found your way. I ran the security questions issue through Bassism, and we'll try to fix that.

@Staff I got Nathan registered and set up on IRC, and he has TS3 downloaded too.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Elyxiatic

Fuze

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett

Mojo

What was wrong with the security questions?

Anyway, welcome :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Clorviolt

Thanks all! Looking forward to meeting every one of you!

Clorviolt

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on November 30, 2013, 02:47:55 PM
What was wrong with the security questions?

Anyway, welcome :D

The question was based on 07rs and not the live game so I was confused as to which one the security question was asking.  I refreshed the webpage and got aother question: "what do you get when you open a christmas cracker? (I'm paraphrasing)" and I answered "Blue Partyhat" and that was also incorrect.  Seems as though you had to write "partyhat".