• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Monk Juniors, 116

Started by Monk, December 24, 2013, 11:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monk

WG INTRODUCTION: Monk Juniors

My RuneScape Name: Monk Juniors
My Previous RSNs: Monk Juniorz
My Combat Level: 116
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing during rs classic and quit for 1-2 years be cause i got scammed by some guy for my addy platelegs  :( . when rs 2 came out i made a pure and did a bit of pking but after about 2 months i decided to quit again because my internet connection was really bad. After about a year i moved to the states (Good Internet Connection!) and i started playing rs again.

I enjoy hybridding and clan pking.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Iron Legion - Got 45 def so i had to leave
Higher Force - Stayed HF till it closed
Havoc (pure clan) - My good friend Mack was the Leader so i helped them by coming to events and doing some admin work for  their forums/IRC
Wicked Fury - was in wicked fury on my main and left when eoc came out

About me: i'm 21 years old and currently living in indonesia.
i'm planning to move back to the states in 1-2 years.
I enjoy any type of "music". I also play league of legends ( NA server/INA server )

I heard about WG through: Blueshark63 (Greenline), Mack
I want to join because: i recently came back to playing rs again because my friends told me that they were gnna start playin again and i remembered how much i loved clanning. I asked my friend Mack and he told me to join WG with him because he said that you guys have a great community.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Mack

Mahhhhhhhhhhh boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !

Tappaga

Hope to see you in-game often. :p i'm really noob compared with stats when it comes to old school so yeah, i hope you dont mind me asking for alot of questions in forum chat. :woeh:

Good luck.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Ecs Ovechkin

Al

Hey, interesting background you have! Hope to see you around the IRC.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Wizard