• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=Green][Accepted][/color] [SG] Slayer123121

Started by slayer123121, January 20, 2014, 10:24:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slayer123121

SG INTRODUCTION: Slayer123121

My RuneScape Name: Slayer123121
My Previous RSNs:
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started back when Rs2 came out not sure exact date but guessing around 2000? Loved the game spent endless hours on it.

My name is really just cos back then i was looking for something Pvp kinda name and being young went with slayer, the numbers i dunno they just kinda stuck lol.

Fav activitys in Rs are killing Drags, Doing Clues, Killing Boss's (Kalphite/Kbd/Godwars Etc) Pking (Was, aint done it since coming back few weeks ago) and always loved being a part of a clan where could do stuff together.

I've done loads back in the day from fire cape (when it was hard before brews and stuff!) and was part of the Wg biggest war etc was all a great part of Rs and what made it fun.

My past/current clans/teams are: Umm first clan i joined was WG, spent a good couple years as part of Wg loving the P2p aspect of our pking and the war's we'd have, as it encouraged me to build my combat levels and it was just great fun.

After around 2 years i started to crave pvp even more and left on good terms to join corruption (Went with few guys from here), however i didn't stay long maybe 5 months? they were good F2p but it was boring and not sociable like Wg.

I then went to RSD which was similar to Wg they were more socialable and did alot of p2p they were great, i stayed there then for around 18 months-2 years before i started to become inactive from losing love for the game as it slowly started to become boring as they were forever changing Rs not for the good of pker's. I spoke to James/Ice as i was a ranked member and explained i wasn't active enough and left.

After that i sorta played on and off for awhile until the wilderness was taken away in 06/07? That's when i gave up completely as the part of Rs i enjoyed went.

Currently in No Clan.

About me: Im Martin, im Male obvs and im 24. Im from Wales, which always starts debate lol, however both my parents are English so no Welsh blood in me :P

Hobbies are football/Skiing/Tennis love them all, the latter 2 i prefer to do than watch, however football im mad about and reguarly go to see my team (Man Utd) however i regulary watch them lose atm :D Also love spending time with my Gf Sophie but it leaves me plenty of time as she's currently in her final year of Uni to become a policewoman.

Music im quite weird with as i tend to like a little of everything, if i had to pick a few Bands /Artists i'd pick:

Nickleback
Killers
Linkin Park
Eminem

Probs my favs ^^.

Talents, i like to think im pretty talented at footy/skiing, footy i had a trial at Cardiff when i was 17 however managed to Twist my knee in my clubs weekend match 4 days before it and missed it (Oh the joys). Skiing i've been invited to go to France to Teach, however my skills in learning languages are poor at best so im not too sure yet, guy who runs the resort gave me his number and said to let him know for the 2015 season, but i doubt i'll do it i just hate learning languages too much!

Umm Dislike Liverpool, can't stand veg!

That's pretty much me :/

I heard about SG through: I came back to the Wg forums.
I want to join because: Been a part of it before and it was great.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope. Few days here and there away on Business but no im here :)
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

I think this is the most descriptive application we've gotten in SG history. Scratch that...in all of new-forum history? Lol.

I can see -as with any former WG member- your combat levels are well-trained. It'll be an advantage if you want to get into boss hunting. We can help you with non-combat skills too. :)

Welcome back!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

slayer123121

Quote from: Al on January 20, 2014, 10:56:37 PM
I think this is the most descriptive application we've gotten in SG history. Scratch that...in all of new-forum history? Lol.

I can see -as with any former WG member- your combat levels are well-trained. It'll be an advantage if you want to get into boss hunting. We can help you with non-combat skills too. :)

Welcome back!

Yup i'll be happy to jump into any boss killing  :) the skills im working on :P however theres ALOT of new stuff that kind of confuses me :D the whole divine thing were u fill a invent full of stuff in seconds still baffles me lol :woeh:
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

Karlfischer

Hi Martin!   Good to see you, I remember your RSN, but sorry that I don't really remember you because it was quite long ago..

Thanks for the great description, and welcome back!

Patty