• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

wow

Started by Phila, January 21, 2014, 05:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phila

It's pretty fucking amazing to see WG still thriving. Glad to see you guys are still going strong.

Is there anyone here that played from like 2004-2006ish?

This Babylon

I played back then, but i wasnt in wg sadly :(

Patty

Mojo

Bassism, Kcross, Dorcha, Lordy obviously and quite a few others are still around, you'll notice them if you hang round here the next few days/weeks/years!

Anyway, welcome back :)

Quote from: Patty on January 21, 2014, 05:35:27 AM
Quote from: This Babylon on January 21, 2014, 05:25:29 AM
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Quote from: Patty on January 21, 2014, 05:35:27 AM
Quote from: This Babylon on January 21, 2014, 05:25:29 AM

I remember your name. *turns on megaphone* Just saying, I was the one who recognized him first in the IRC.

Anyways, like I was saying in the IRC we should definitely start keeping track of more old members on lists, separated by year. Something like, as much as we can remember, screenshots, their app if possible. Like an alumni or fraternal list. I had Phila name off some names he knew and jotted those down:

mrme355, dhboy123, havocangel, mrme355, jesusislord6, darkthief125, chaddaman, mochacho, karl fischer. Or we can look at membergroups from previous forums? Somewhat remember that an exiled member deleted one of them... :fp:

Don't include this in the quote pyramid btw guys. Just quote and remove my text. ;)

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

DarkThief125

Dayum.  Dat phila.  What's up man?  Haven't seen you in ages, hope you've been well!

If you feel like chatting, feel free to add me on Skype: Galmirdt

Tezza Rulz12

philap33n0r & lina 4 lyf :wub:

Karlfischer

Phila!  Nice to see you drop by  #

Raging Mage2

haha Jesus, and Al isn't there a All WG ever list that had most people from 06?.. which was our biggest era.. maybe the ones before that will be able to name the rest of the members anyway IE Gene

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Al

Yeah there is, I remember, and I was part of the second list as Big Al 002. :P

We would still be missing names from other eras right? Or...if I'm not mistaken, we can collect names from those two lists and succeeding forum lists/membergroups.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

Owen

DOA LIKES THE P33N0R LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

His Lordship

Phila, it's great to see you!
I pretty much remember you for DOA likes the p33nor, and for PKing skillers at the agility course.

Phila

Haha the good olé days. How's everything been?

[IMGimadouchebag[/img]

His Lordship

Oh damn.
Checkmate.

Man I've been great and I remember your name from time to time.
What brings you here all of a sudden?

Keith

dammit owen beat me too it

you must've been tapering off when I was joining, reticked if you recall. Nice to see you breh

His Lordship

There was no tapering off.
I expelled him, and then he sent me a video of him PKing agility trainers so I banned him XD

Phila

Lol I honestly forgot about that.

Sean

Philapeeno? I recognise that name from when I was in WG. Not that you'll remember me, I wasn't a particularly vocal member. :P

~ Former Elite of The Sabre Clan :: RuneFest 2010 & 2011 Attendee ~
~ Original Descendant Guardian :: Ex-Wilderness Guardian (2005-2006) ~

Kyle

Hey! Nice to see you again, hope everything has been good with you :)

Not sure if you remember me, I joined '06. I remember you though! Home everything's well :)

Reece

Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez

MoBBy

Quote from: Phila on January 21, 2014, 05:20:47 AM
It's pretty fucking amazing to see WG still thriving. Glad to see you guys are still going strong.

Is there anyone here that played from like 2004-2006ish?

Lmfao philapeenor!

4474 :o

slayer123121

I remember your name  ## bk in the old days  :woeh:
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

His Lordship

Jizz rags shoved into an overused cunt.

Mochacho456

Would you look at these nerds

Al

This is the randomest shit ever but Mochacho -- back when I was in WG in like 2009 I think I remember the first time I met you...I was like, "LOLOL MOCHACHO IS THERE A MOCHACHA LOL."

Yeah there's that. Do you remember anything like that? :>

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)