• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] King_Coitus

Started by king coitus, January 24, 2014, 03:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

king coitus

SG INTRODUCTION: King_Coitus

My RuneScape Name: King_Coitus
My Previous RSNs: I don't remember any of them, except for Nidoking117.
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Account created in 06-07 under the name Nidoking117, and had been avidly played for the next 4 years.

I quit RS with the introduction of EoC, and have been playing LoL ever since.

When i did play, i was a quest enthusiast, and I look forward to completing all the new quests that have come out during my 2 years of absense from the game.

My past/current clans/teams are: Army of Zamorak
About me: I'm Isaiah, an 18 y/o male college student studying business in California. I used to lead a healthy, active lifestyle in high school, working out, breakdancing, and playing sports as well as instruments. But now, i just go to raves, party with friends, and playing video games all night when i'm not working(winter break). I absolutely love EDM. and women.

I heard about SG through: His Lordship's video posted on reddit
I want to join because: Meeting new people has always been one of my focuses.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I will need to find a job within the month to pay for rent.

Leffe

Welcome man!! I'm Leffe in IRC and Fake Messiah in cc ;)

Proud core member of what used to be the best and most famous dutch clan - Michie Super

Al

Quote from: king coitus on January 24, 2014, 03:09:59 PM18 y/o male college student studying business in California

Same except 19. :P

Have already talked to you in-game, welcome. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Josheh

Coitus, the man, the legend. Hope you end up joining! You'll fit in well here!

Member since 8-8-8

Starzhine

Welcome to our forums. I love California and Business majors. Jump into the IrC and ask Patty for an interview.

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

Fuze

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett

slayer123121

"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

Patty

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8