• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] Mascherano

Started by Chilli, February 02, 2014, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chilli

SG INTRODUCTION: Mascherano

My RuneScape Name: Mascherano
My Previous RSNs: Sabre_chilli
Bumder
Sloppydump
Warner

My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Always been an avid bosshunter i spent a lot of time in Hells hilts meant a few famous players in there, still freinds with most of them.

Back in my scape hayday id do DKs for 9 hours a day if i was off work, and id book holidays at work to scape, yeah i was addicted

My RSN, Mascherano is a football player who is currently at Barcelona used to play for liverpool who are my team the rest are crap and must bow down to our supremacy

My past/current clans/teams are: My history is pretty much, i joined Sabres in 2004, held numerous ranks, Events coordinator, recruitment, warlord elite and finally i was leader for a long time. I was in Hells-hilts for a few years a high level PVM clan, Since my clan more or less fizzled out i've wanted another clan to boost my enjoyment in the game, as its boring playing by your self.
About me: Had this account since around early 2005 ish, made it to join The sabre clan at the time, as it was before the name change rule was dropped. Played more or less constantly since that time.
My real name is Tom Warner, im 23 years old and very male. I live in Cheshire, UK. My hobbies include on-line gaming of course, computer repairs, phone repairs ( Currently repairing iPhone's for easy money ) I do like to go fishing on occasion when i get chance to these days, mainly carp fishing. I'm an AVID Liverpool FC fan, and most football, yes its football not soccer you damn yanks. I play in my towns local 5 a side football leauge. I also play some hockey. As for music i'll listen to more or less anything, my taste is pretty vast, but generally its hip hip, metal and hardcore ( not that darren style shite, gabber, industrial etc) Main talents are really to look at something and know how it works mechanically, I love repairing anything electrical. Dislike: Mushrooms.

I fix iphones for money

I heard about SG through: Everyone
I want to join because: Miss scaping with people i know

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Im free normally sundays all day, weds thurs evening and some tuesday. Girlfriend takes up the rest of my time

Thanks babylon

-Ex The Sabre Clan 2004-2013
-Event team
-Warlord
-Leader

Josheh

Scaping with a group is much more enjoyable than scaping solo :)

Welcome back, hope you enjoy your time here! You've already been to several events which is sick as.

GL and great introduction.

Member since 8-8-8

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS