• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [SG] Dalton Kun

Started by Dalton Kun, February 09, 2014, 06:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalton Kun

SG INTRODUCTION: Dalton Kun

My RuneScape Name: Dalton Kun
My Previous RSNs: Darkaxefire
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing rs when i was in 4th grade I am now in 11th grade. My rsn name is my name with a little bit of japanese at the end of it. my favorite skills in rs are slayer and any combat stats.
My past/current clans/teams are: I was in the runezone clan for awhile and i was highranked.
About me: My name is Dalton and i live in the great white north (Canada) Im male and 16 years old. my hobbies are playing video games (league of legends and runescape are my two favorite), I listen to nightcore for my genre of music. im am a rep league hockey player that put in the hall of fame in my town because of the contribution that i made to the hockey league. in the hall of fame for Bowmanville im accompanied by my aunt and my father

I heard about SG through: A member of the clan (Risingspell)
I want to join because: To be in a clan that has a good community and does fun events

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

Mojo

It appears that you are below our 1750 total level requirement :(

Anyway, welcome :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Josheh

Welcome to the community, I hope to see your around on the forums and IRC. Add me ingame "Cleansheets". Hope you get the 1750 total level required soon :)

Member since 8-8-8

Novacore

Hey Welcome, feel free to add me.. :D Good luck on those last few levels!!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]