• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

James's Intro D:

Started by James, June 21, 2011, 06:49:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

1. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
My runescape account was created in 2007 when i was like 10 haha, me and my friend used to play together and was really happy when we hit 100k we would woodcut willows at school in our ict lesson or kill zombies to train. Then i moved school he quit and here i am today in the most legendary clan ever :)

2. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
Hey most of you already know me but im James (:P) and im 14, i live in the United Kingdom in Manchester. Im a male obviously, im into all different genres of music Dubstep, Rap, RnB,Rock, non of that scream down the microphone stuff thou xD Im interested in football swimming, bmxing, basketball and most sports really. I dont like really spicy food i nearly die if i eat some, but i love KFC :D hehe

3. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
Well a while back i heard about WG but didnt have the requirments to join :( and then i hit 100 ftp and was like WILDERNESS GUARDIANS HERE I COME! Since i joined WG has had its ups and downs but pulled through it each time. Im hoping this update will be a good one! :D Im glad i didnt quit WG also and dont see myself quitting anytime soon.

4. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Alot xD

5. Any additional comments:
The new forums are AWESOME! :D

Wayshow

I didn't know u were such a lil boi lololol
Welcome to wg...
Feels so weird to say this to people who have been in this clan longer than me O_o

Kat

welcome back to WG bro <3 hehe hi my little jamie wamies :3
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

DestroyerDmc

James

Hehehe:D Here forever so your never getting rid of me :)