• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

DG intro - mojohaza1

Started by Mojo, August 30, 2011, 06:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?

DG

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
Account Mojohaza1 was started way back in late 2004, was aged 11 when made it (18 now). Name comes from powerpuff girls (mojojojo) and my real name Harry and the 1 is there i think because i created mojohaza and forgot the password. I have played runescape on and off since2004 but recently especially since wildy returned I have played much more often. favourite rs activities include quests (290 QPs) and a bit of looting clan fights on my def pure.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
Aged 18 from the UK. specifically Gateshead in North East England. Gender obviously male. Hobbies include playing Tennis and pool and watching other sports (I have a Newcastle United season ticket (football/soccer)). As well as various other online interests such as YouTube and giffgaff.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
Have known about WG for years as I was in other clans. When i saw about DG thought it would be a great idea to apply as it appears to be a very friendly community.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Nope.

6. Any additional comments:
Nope again.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Wayshow

nice to see another ppg fan (kekeke yah i liked ppg when i was young)
welcome to wg :)

Kwaichi

Hello there, your name sounds familiar.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Shinhwa

Welcome to DG/WG!

It's always nice to see new members! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me and I will try to help you as much as possible!

Mojo

Thanks for the welcome guys!  :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Taibz

Looks like shit. Go apply to another clan

Quote from: Mojo on August 28, 2016, 03:57:57 PM
don't necro year old topics people.
Am I doing this right, Mojo?
[spoiler]