• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Smokadabowla's Intro :D

Started by Smokadabowla, June 28, 2011, 07:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokadabowla

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
Well I started probably 6 years ago, my role models were always elvemage/kids ranqe, I was training to be a pker, but I always got bored training as a kid, so I'd just pk, even though i never won lol, I quit when when I was about 16 or so when the wild was taken away, at about 18 i came back to notice free trade was gone too but i liked the pvp system 10x more than bh so i started playing again, in this year or so i've actually trained/quested and started preparing my epic pker :P, My original rsn was Krodima, I wanted a completely random name with no numbers that sounded original so I made it up when i created the account. My name then went to Smokadabowla which is my name for almost any site/message system, and is now Cmfrtbly Nmb, which is from the Pink Floyd song, Comfortably Numb(Pink Floyd being my favorite classic rock band). I enjoy pking mostly, but doing other stuff with people as long as they aren't being trolls is fun too :) OH! Was in Frozen Fury when they were cb req 85+ haha.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
I'm 19 currently, birthday is 1/21/92, I live in a small, hick town called Sonora, California (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonora,_California) where people with college degrees are even having to work in the fast food industry. I'm a guy, I like gaming mostly. Can only play rs at the moment since i'm on satellite Internet, but our small town of sonora is FINALLY getting fiber ran so 2 months max and i'll be playing my bc2 and whatever else comes out (ill also play rs). I almost am always watching a tv show (have 800gbs downloaded), even while pking i have it playing on the side. If not I'm listening to music. Music wise i like classic rock, metal, and maybe 10 rap/electronica-type songs. I'm pretty good with hardware/networking but I can't program for shit lol, looking at too many lines makes my head hurt :P. I don't have a job atm, but am doing construction type stuff on the side, keeping me fed and with smoke lol. Have probably 2 semesters before transfer of my CMPSCI tx but changed my major to electrical engineering/minor nuclear engineering. I've taken about a year break from school because of lifes bullshit but will probably be going back if not in the fall, next spring.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
Funnily, was in an irc chat and someone said join #wg_lobby and wish so and so a happy bday. it looked like a clans lobby so i wanted to see what type of clan, and its fitting with pretty much exactly what i want to join :P

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
i've been chattin in IRC :P
6. Any additional comments:
Hope my answers weren't too long :P I can ramble at times haha
Thanks! :)

sulaiman400

Nice intro mate. Saw you in IRC. You look like a chill dude :). Welcome to the community.

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

Creeper975

Bgpgraebner

Great intro, mate! Look forward to talking to you! Name's bruno, I'm a 14-year-old-spastic-brazillian ##

Wayshow

LOL
You were coming in to wish Kevin happy bday...
And you decided to join
Guess these spammers actually help us recruit ##
anyways welcome to the clan :3

Mark

I set the standard.

Vio

Quoteand is now Cmfrtbly Nmb, which is from the Pink Floyd song, Comfortably Numb(Pink Floyd being my favorite classic rock band).

You're already in my good books  ## Welcome to WG dude  ;D

DestroyerDmc

Welcome to WG man, great into too btw :D

Espen___11

Vephy

Nice intro, I've been to Sonora a couple of times when I was small.  Glad to meet you.

James

nice intro and welcome to WG, nice to meet you pal :)